• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll CB pair vs Chelsea POLL

Prefix for Poll Threads

What should be the CB pair vs Chelsea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is McBurnie and McGoldrick, but Giroud is another type of quality.

Fabinho - Kabak is probably our best bet.

Kabak is obviously still learning and I think he is a little bit slow mentally. His head is not fully up to speed. He needs time to get the speed of the Prem. The way players move off the ball as much as anything. Just a bit to early for him. Could be good in the long run but for now I would hold him back.

Kabak is obviously still learning and I think he is a little bit slow mentally. His head is not fully up to speed. He needs time to get the speed of the Prem. The way players move off the ball as much as anything. Just a bit to early for him. Could be good in the long run but for now I would hold him back.

Kabak has been playing all season in a team thats gotten battered week in week out, Schalke have been wretched. So its not surprising he looks a little bit shell shocked. I think he has the potential to be a decent CB but its not going to help if he has a different CB partner every week.

Is that for real ? Or you joking about Davies being not ready ? Every coach thats talked about him and all those teams wanting to sign him. How can we get it so wrong ?
"For Ben, it's not easy. In our situation, we brought him in and he has to adapt, all these kind of things.
"He is a really good player, but we just have to try to make sure that the people who play with each other... if you bring one new player and then a second new player, it changes everything. We have to see.

Sauce: https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/ben-davies-liverpool-fulham-teams-19979040

Told ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom