• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Champions League Draw 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we drew Real Madrid and Juventus in the rehearsal. Think that would actually be my nightmare draw.

hopefully we get Maribor so I can go watch us. Other than that I don't care that much, we're the besf team in our pot, teams from the first two pots will be worried if they get us

The rehearsal draws always make me a little bit nervous. Remember when someone posted the full list of the quarter finals before it was announced?

BwIMnYcIUAAJWWS.jpg

Let's get a cracking draw. I want to know how good we really are and exactly where we are in our development.

Barca, PSG and Roma
or
Barca, Dortmund & Monaco !

Shows us how good we really are? Do people imagine we play in the Belgian PL or something? Our two games so far in the PL have shown us pretty well already where we are in relation to Europe's best: not very close.

I want us to stay in the competition as long as we can, that's my only thought right now. We've seen before where that can lead, not just in 2005 but 2002 as well.

If I had to choose one of the giants to draw I'd go for Bayern Munich, because we've rarely played them in the past, and because I think we could cause them real problems if we get our counter-attacking right.

Shows us how good we really are? Do people imagine we play in the Belgian PL or something? Our two games so far in the PL have shown us pretty well already where we are in relation to Europe's best: not very close.

I want us to stay in the competition as long as we can, that's my only thought right now. We've seen before where that can lead, not just in 2005 but 2002 as well.

If I had to choose one of the giants to draw I'd go for Bayern Munich, because we've rarely played them in the past, and because I think we could cause them real problems if we get our counter-attacking right.
Not PSG?

David Luiz...

Not PSG?

David Luiz...

No. Tbh I meant a 'giant' from pot 1.

And in the sense that I would be choosing it provide some glamour in addition to the actual possibility of beating them. Which fucking plastic PSG doesn't do anyway.

No. Tbh I meant a 'giant' from pot 1.

And in the sense that I would be choosing it provide some glamour in addition to the actual possibility of beating them. Which fucking plastic PSG doesn't do anyway.
Yeah, they aren't even in Pot 1, my mistake.

Seems like a 50/50 shot of getting a tough group versus a soft one by way of pot 1( Atletico Porto Benfica v Real Barca Bayern).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom