• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Champions League ticket prices released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

2113__8167__european_prices.png

2013-14-tier-stadium-map-500x427px_(3).jpg

It seems rather pricey! I'm hoping that means that I'll be able to grab some tickets for one of the games, I'm still not holding out too much hope though. Considering the sale is still 2+ Europa games. I'm even tempted to pick up one of the hospitality deals at £99.

Members: On sale from 8.15am on Tuesday September 9.
This sale will be for Members who recorded two or more of the previous home games played during the 2012-13 Europa League competition: Udinese Calcio (04/10/12), Anzhi Makhachkala (25/10/12), BSC Young Boys (22/11/12) and Zenit St Petersburg (21/02/13).

Any hospitality info released for Madrid game?
Just that it'll start at £249!

Hospitality includes a hotel that night doesn't it? If so, it's actually cheaper than booking them separately for me at £99.

We're fucking mad really aren't we? All that money and can still go home gutted or having witnessed no entertainment whatsoever. and yet we go.
There can't be many other walks of life where something has gone up so exponentially.
Still remember Kop tickets going up to £4.

Just that it'll start at £249!

Hospitality includes a hotel that night doesn't it? If so, it's actually cheaper than booking them separately for me at £99.

Depends on the package you purchase. Some might be access to the lounge and dinner before hand.

I think Mystic is confusing it with the Thomas Cook deals the club link you too.

We're fucking mad really aren't we? All that money and can still go home gutted or having witnessed no entertainment whatsoever. and yet we go.
There can't be many other walks of life where something has gone up so exponentially.
Still remember Kop tickets going up to £4.
Lol. I paid 2.60 at the turnstiles in my first visit.
And I bet the veterans here remember fees lower than that...

@Mystic,

Do you want me to see if I can get you spares for Ludo game?
Provisionally yes, I'll need to check with work to see if its possible as getting to Liverpool and back on a week night is a cunt. Should know that in the next day or two. Seriously massively grateful if you can.

How does a OOT-er get a ticket? I'll be in the UK in early April next year and is hoping to watch us live for the first time in UK. Looking at either Away to Arsenal or Home to Newcastle. Much prefer to home game though! Any info in getting 2 tickets will be much appreciated.

How does a OOT-er get a ticket? I'll be in the UK in early April next year and is hoping to watch us live for the first time in UK. Looking at either Away to Arsenal or Home to Newcastle. Much prefer to home game though! Any info in getting 2 tickets will be much appreciated.

If you don't mind being in the home end I could possibly help with the Arsenal ticket but obviously not until closer to the time.

You need a membership, which is £27, then you need to buy the home tickets in the sale in November, or chance at getting any spares on the general sale a few weeks beforehand, which is rather unlikely. As for the away tickets, I don't think they ever get to general sale for people with no previous games, especially not a game like Arsenal, so I'm afraid I don't rate your chances. You're best bet is one of the hero's on here sorting you out.

He could try the members sale (with no previous credits) for the Newcastle game. I got West brom tickets for someone. Surprised with how easy the sale was. You can borrow my cards KopRed if it comes to it. PM me closer to the time.

Provisionally yes, I'll need to check with work to see if its possible as getting to Liverpool and back on a week night is a cunt. Should know that in the next day or two. Seriously massively grateful if you can.

I just noticed that there was a few tickets knocking about as people got them in the ACS scheme but can't make it over. PM me if you want me to throw the feelers out.

@Spionkop69 and any other drivers to Anfield, whats parking like around the place? The website references a carpark that opens three hours before the game, what are the chances like of getting in there? Nil to none? And I'm guessing getting out is a right pain? Thanks.

@Spionkop69 and any other drivers to Anfield, whats parking like around the place? The website references a carpark that opens three hours before the game, what are the chances like of getting in there? Nil to none? And I'm guessing getting out is a right pain? Thanks.

I have parked on the Sheil Road at the W Derby Rd end and walked to anfield. it is a fifteen minute walk max.
If you leave at the ninety minute mark you should get ahead of the worst of the the traffic

Lots of schools and office blocks in the area open up their car parks for a fee too.

Cheers guys, are they pretty easy to come across on the day? Just head towards Anfield? Its looking like my only option to get to a champions league game is to drive unfortunately, I don't mind walking ~20mins from a car park, as long as my car is somewhere safe. I'm guessing they charge ~£10?

Not sure - probably around that. I always park at my Uncle's when I go and get a bus, but i'm never driving back that night. If you're driving after work you'd defo want to ensure you know where you are going in case there are any delays.

Spion will have all the answers here. Regular driver from London to Anfield.

I have parked on the Sheil Road at the W Derby Rd end and walked to anfield. it is a fifteen minute walk max.
If you leave at the ninety minute mark you should get ahead of the worst of the the traffic

Yep I park here too. Straight line walk to the ground. Easy and free parking. Quick getaway to the M62 through Kensington.

Cheers guys, are they pretty easy to come across on the day? Just head towards Anfield? Its looking like my only option to get to a champions league game is to drive unfortunately, I don't mind walking ~20mins from a car park, as long as my car is somewhere safe. I'm guessing they charge ~£10?

Your car will be safe as long as you don't leave items of value in sight. This whole car stereo and hub cap nicking bollocks is no more prevalent on Merseyside as it is anywhere else. Just use common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom