• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea : CV-19 rampant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
They are going to need all those 10 new players they are on the way to buying.

Chelsea's preparations for the new season have been thrown into turmoil after they were hit by a coronavirus outbreak - with eight of their players missing pre-season as they self-isolate.

Christian Pulisic, Tammy Abraham, Fikayo Tomori and Mason Mount are all understood to be in self-isolation under Government guidelines after they were pictured on holiday on the Greek island of Mykonos before pre-season training began last weekend.

Jorginho, who has been in Italy, Ross Barkley, Emerson and Michy Batshuayi, who has been in France, are also reported to be staying away from Chelsea's Cobham base.

It is not known which of the players have tested positive. The Telegraph report that six players have the virus and a further two are quarantining because of close contact with those affected.

We were extremely strict with our players weren’t we? I recall the club telling players where they could and couldn’t go and they had to leave ASAP if any quarantine issues came about.

Pogbreath confirmed with it now..

Don't think the season is going to start somehow as expected

2nd wave incoming..

Tbf is inevitable this was going to happen the second they allowed travelling abroad again..

The premier league are discussing potential Covid impacts for 20/21. One suggestion is to call the season off if 50% of the games have been completed. It will be discussed at the next premier league meeting.

Do people really need to go on holiday during a pandemic?
It utter ridiculous. Why really look to go on holiday.. given what's been going on over the last 6 months..

Plymouth is going to be at the new epicenter I wrekon..

Up to 30 Plymouth teenagers may have Covid-19 after Greek holiday

At least 11 of group test positive – some of whom went on night out in Devon city after they returned from Zante

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...enagers-may-have-covid-19-after-greek-holiday

Pogbreath? What does that even fucking mean!
Ok Pogba. But it was pun., Covid 19 can be passed on by essentially from an infected person breathing on someone

But in answer to your question

Pog is a boss found in Breath of Fire.

Do people really need to go on holiday during a pandemic?

I think ti's a tough question to answer
Most of us (i'm assuming) have been at home for large parts of the last few months - WFH, family time etc.
I think people need a break from the routine, even if it's a Airbnb in the city next door. Just to get away.

ff5ce77f1de9faf512d84f7308b2702b.jpg

"You've got to blame Paul Pogba in this situation. Covid is attacking and he just let it right in. Massive mistake by Pogba. Atrocious football".

I think ti's a tough question to answer
Most of us (i'm assuming) have been at home for large parts of the last few months - WFH, family time etc.
I think people need a break from the routine, even if it's a Airbnb in the city next door. Just to get away.

Try Melbourne on for size. 6 months and counting.

Christian Pulisic, Tammy Abraham, Fikayo Tomori and Mason Mount are all understood to be in self-isolation under Government guidelines after they were pictured on holiday on the Greek island of Mykonos before pre-season training began last weekend.

Jorginho, who has been in Italy, Ross Barkley, Emerson and Michy Batshuayi, who has been in France, are also reported to be staying away from Chelsea's Cobham base.

None of these were going to get into the starting lineup anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom