• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chinese "Devil Virus" - anyone worried?

Any correlation between countries with slow vaccinations programmes and ban on AZ?
EU and certain countries in particular has been negative about AZ from the off.

815d369010c808b31a24590b6704b976.jpg

Dobbelzout hiding in a bag of other sweets is a betrayal
In it..

I just don't get it.

The kids love it over there..

It's beyond disgusting..

Like getting a mouth full of fresh sea water eating one of them.. particular the ones caked in salt to the extent you would our sour sweets covered in sugar in this country..

I thought Marmite Chocolate was bad, but this liquorice salty 'treat' is on another planet..

The Dutch kinda love liquorice but yeah Scandos take it to a new level. Don't mind it when I'm drunk like

Is it any worse than the various forms of rotten fish they're big on? I absolutely love seafood but I think I'd draw the line at that.

Yeah isn't there a "dish" where they bury rotten fish in the ground for like 2 years, then dig it up and eat it? Also, they eat puffin. Sometimes grated, as you do. Here is how it's prepared...

"Soaked in salt water, smoked with wood chips and dried sheep dung, then boiled for two hours in a sweet malt beverage before being refrigerated and finally served"

Mmm delicious. And people say British food is bad.

Yeah isn't there a "dish" where they bury rotten fish in the ground for like 2 years, then dig it up and eat it? Also, they eat puffin. Sometimes grated, as you do. Here is how it's prepared...

"Soaked in salt water, smoked with wood chips and dried sheep dung, then boiled for two hours in a sweet malt beverage before being refrigerated and finally served"

Is what Woland posted above about the lack of clotting still sound? If so surely that's all we need to know about AZ and the doubts raised in other countries, right?

We're the ones who are using it on a really big scale, so...

Is what Woland posted above about the lack of clotting still sound? If so surely that's all we need to know about AZ and the doubts raised in other countries, right?

We're the ones who are using it on a really big scale, so...

Hey man, I'm just here banging on about rancid birds and fish. Don't drag me into a vaccine debate.

Are people checking the possible side effect list on paracetamol when they take it ?

Blood clotting due to AZ seems like a non story

Marvin Hagler’s Wife Says It ‘Wasn’t The Vaccine That Caused His Death’

“Marvin Hagler‘s wife is speaking out to address the cause of her husband’s death after rampant speculation following the announcement this weekend.

Kay Hagler announced the boxing icon died Saturday. But her announcement followed a claim from rival boxing legend Thomas Hearns that stated without proof that Hagler had been hospitalized from adverse reactions to “the vaccine.”

Now, Kay Hagler is attempting to set the record straight. She took to Hagler’s Facebook fan page — the same medium through which she announced the death on Saturday — and seemingly dismissed Hearns’ “stupid” claims. Her comments came as conspiracy theories flooded social media timelines about the cause of Hagler’s death.”

You all know blood clotting can be caused by Covid-19 itself , right ?
Indeed. I learnt this week that because I'm on the maximum permitted dosage of the blood thinner Warfarin it makes it less likely I'd have a thrombosis due to CV19! I should still get my vaccine dose ASAP of course.

Last edited:
I blame that Salty liquorice the Scandinavians eat tbf..

Liquorice caked in salt... and some..

Most Vile tasting thing.. ever..
Oh I absolutely love it ! Going to Iceland is heaven (besides the incredible photography) because every service station has as many varieties of licorice as we have chocolate in the UK.

That rotten fish is shark, eaten in Iceland. I think it's buried for about 6 months.

Let the Scots chuck that stinky fish in some batter and deep fry it, and it’ll taste delicious.

Indeed. I learnt this week that because I'm on the maximum permitted dosage of the blood thinner Warfarin it makes it less likely I'd have a thrombosis due to CV19! I should still get my vaccine dose ASAP of course.

I believe there's been 40 reported cases of clotting in 15 million doses given. Or 0.00026% of those given it. Which is apparently less than the naturally occurring rate. Meanwhile, if you catch Covid and become really ill with it your chances of clotting increase considerably. Still, it'll be those microchips in the vaccines clogging things up obviously. Feels like there's politics at play here more than anything.

So the risks of developing a blood clot are greater from the contraceptive pill than what they are with the AZ vaccine.

Who here has stopped to think of the chances of their bird developing a blood clot when they're about to indulge in a spot of bare back riding?

Didn't think so.

First it wasn’t safe for over 65s, then some EU countries were rejecting it and had stock piles of unused AZ then they were suspending with investigation into blood clotting and now they want to restrict import to a vaccine they don’t want?
Make up your fcking mind.
It’s clear that once out of the EU club, they are going to be hostile over at seems over any issue.

From BBC.

The NHS has written to local health organisations warning of a "significant reduction in weekly supply" of coronavirus vaccines from the week beginning 29 March for a month.
It says there has been a "reduction in national inbound vaccines supply".
It also says organisations should "ensure no further appointments are uploaded to the national booking system or local booking system" in April.
The BBC understands no one who has booked a vaccine should lose a slot.

Lasted just long enough to cover the average age politicians and the directors of companies they enlisted to protect us.

Is that because directors are usually over 50?

No, it's because they attended the same school as the government minister who awarded them the contract, so they're +/- 3 years of an average politician's age, give or take the number of years those politicians had to repeat.

It makes sense that the UK vaccine rollout was always likely to be impacted once the time for the second doses came around, as it would obviously mean that supply had to be significantly increased in order to cover both the second doses and the first doses.

It sounds like that increase was due to be met from importing extra supplies from India. That has now been delayed, reportedly because the Indian government are blocking them. If that is actually what is happening then that is the same as what the EU have been threatening to do.

It makes sense that the UK vaccine rollout was always likely to be impacted once the time for the second doses came around, as it would obviously mean that supply had to be significantly increased in order to cover both the second doses and the first doses.

It sounds like that increase was due to be met from importing extra supplies from India. That has now been delayed, reportedly because the Indian government are blocking them. If that is actually what is happening then that is the same as what the EU have been threatening to do.

The American government enacted their defence production act, which regulates who their companies are allowed to export goods to. The Indian manufacturer (Serum Institute of India) imports many of its raw materials from American suppliers, the defence production act means their suppliers are going through the same bullshit red tape we experienced post-brexit. That means the Indian company can't ramp up their manufacturing according to their original plan, which is why the Indian government has turned around and told them that half of their product stays in India for the foreseeable, whereas before it was less than half. Hence not only are they now producing less than expected, more of it is staying in India. The CEO of the Serum Institute of India is actually a pretty nice guy who feels bad about the poor countries around the world who will get hit far worse than the UK, and he's asking the Indian government to have a word with Biden to sort his shit show out.

The American government used to be run by a business man, under whose watch this wouldn't have happened. Alas, now it is run by an advanced dementia patient. Vaccines off the menu, feelings are still on the menu though, lots and lots of feelings to go around which is the most important thing.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/understanding-bidens-invocation-defense-production-act

It's not run by Biden. He's in no fit state to run a candy floss stall at the local care home - did anyone see his barely coherent inauguration "speech"? Look behind him next time he makes any kind of public pronouncement and a pound to a penny says you'll see someone with their hand up his jacksie working his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom