• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chinese "Devil Virus" - anyone worried?

Decent documentary on Channel 4 on the origins of COVID-19.

Many experts on there throwing their weight behind the lab leak theory.

I can only assume they're gonna be silenced and banned for spreading misinformation as a result.

ipdeq4iq66k71.jpg

Myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart muscle, appears to be more common after a COVID-19 infection than after vaccination, according to a new study published Wednesday in The New England Journal of Medicine.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covi...ore-common-after-covid-than-after-vaccination

"The study didn’t break down the risks for myocarditis by age or sex, though the median age of people who developed the heart problem after vaccination was 25."

What's the median age of people who are hospitalised after infection? Seems like a critical part of the risk calculation, but then again, they are expert peer reviewed researchers so I'm sure they had a good reason to completely ignore the other 2 in calculating that 2 + 2 = 2.

Translation: if we did break down the study by age, our sample size would get cut up and shrink, then when we do our high school student t confidence interval bullshit test, the result would no longer be statistically significant, so we can't publish it and get paid. So let's just you know, not break down the sample, then we can get paid and we can just mention the caveat in the paper. We have to gets paid after all. The public? They might be mislead? What? Oh fuck them, we gets monies, fuck the public lols.

[article]
"These cohorts were dynamic; individuals initially belonged to the ‘non-booster’ cohort, left it when receiving the booster dose, and joined the ‘booster’ cohort 12 days later (Figure S3 in the Supplementary Appendix) provided they did not have a confirmed infection in the interim period."
[/article]

So people who didn't get infected for twelve days during the third wave, were then added to the booster sample. People who did get infected, were removed. So you've instantly biased the booster sample in favour of a population that is more resilient to infection. Who knows what effect this had. Who cares. It's just careless and thoughtless research, which shouldn't surprise me. Also, like fuck will I be touching that booster with a ten foot barge pole. Each jab is a roll of the dice. I only roll that dice to prevent my immune system killing me if I get infected. Now my immune system knows what the score is, I personally couldn't give zero fucks if I get infected and spread the delta variant. There is no chance I am risking a blood clot just to appease the feelings of people who don't like to see the infection rates rising. Fuck that shit.

Aww bless he is still in the "just astonished" phase, even after being slapped across the face with multiple shit papers one after another. Soon he will break and join us on the dark side.

If I was to create a virus in the lab, I'd also create a vaccine so shit that it doesn't prevent infection or transmission but requires a subscription to have a booster shot every six months.

I can't think of a better way to make billions.

If I was to create a virus in the lab, I'd also create a vaccine so shit that it doesn't prevent infection or transmission but requires a subscription to have a booster shot every six months.

I can't think of a better way to make billions.

Think harder. Misplacing dozens of black hawks and humvees, then raising taxes and sending the monies to the fortunate finders keepers, then letting them use the peoples tax monies to sign up for parts and service contracts, will make tens of billions in guaranteed money, and if your prayers are answered and you strike gold with another war kicking off, then god have mercy on how rich you'll become, rich enough to buy an island and use it to sniff kids I'd imagine.

LIVE UPDATES

COVID-19 live updates: Vaccines appear less effective at preventing hospitalization under delta, CDC says
The CDC initially said 97% of people hospitalized with COVID-19 are unvaccinated

ByJulia Jacobo
Last Updated: August 30, 2021, 2:31 PM ET
data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Latest headlines:
Here's how the news is developing today. All times Eastern.
Aug 30, 2:31 pm
Risk of developing myocarditis higher for unvaccinated, CDC says
The benefits of getting a COVID-19 vaccine outweigh the risk of getting myocarditis from the vaccine, CDC experts say, adding that it's even more apparent now that cases are spiking among young people.

The risk of getting myocarditis - inflammation from the heart muscle – from the virus is much higher than getting it from a vaccine, scientists said at a CDC advisory panel Monday, pointing to new data.

Aug 30, 2:05 pm
More than half of US nearing ICU capacity
As of Aug. 29, dozens of states were reporting limited beds in intensive care units, with 23 states reporting over 80% capacity and six states reporting over 90% capacity, CDC experts announced at an advisory panel Monday.

The panel also found that the risks of contracting COVID-19 are still much higher for the unvaccinated.

People between ages 18 and 49 are 24 times more likely to be hospitalized if unvaccinated, according to the CDC, 19 times higher for unvaccinated populations between 50 and 64 and 13 times for unvaccinated people 65 and older.

-ABC News’ Cheyenne Haslett

Aug 30, 11:48 am
Vaccine effectiveness against hospitalization drops, CDC says
The COVID-19 vaccines' ability to keep people out of the hospital appears to be dropping slightly, particularly for those 75 and older, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Monday during an advisory panel.

The CDC has previously estimated that 97% of people in the hospital being treated for COVID-19 are unvaccinated, but that data was collected before the spread of delta, a hyper-transmissible variant that many doctors have warned appears to be making people sicker.

The latest CDC analysis estimates that the ability of the COVID vaccines to keep a person out of the hospital is now between 75% to 95%.

Oh yeah, I'm sure it'll end up worse again, it was really high. I doubt it'll ever get close to being better than not taking the vaccine though.

This thread has got worse sources than a Twitter transfer rumour thread. Which is insanely ironic.
But as long as it supports your views, everything goes.

This thread has got worse sources than a Twitter transfer rumour thread. Which is insanely ironic.
But as long as it supports your views, everything goes.

Says the person whose contribution was a massively incorrect fact check website.

Screenshot_2021-08-31-08-23-33-658_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

Even only counting cases that are identified within a 7 day window, the CDC are showing the risk of myocarditis is much higher than we've been previously told.

That looks like a really weird comparison. The total sample size is all reports of it, and they're comparing it to the average population expected rate.

That looks like a really weird comparison. The total sample size is all reports of it, and they're comparing it to the average population expected rate.

The comparison is fine. The total sample size is the people in each age group that got each vaccine. The expected value of heart inflammation is taken from some other previous data across the entire population, then the percentages from that are used to calculate what you'd expect to find in the vaccinated groups if all else is equal. So it's quite logical to compare that with the observed cases of heart inflammation.

So as a scientist, you'd have a theory that the vaccine is safe and is not linked to those heart inflammation cases (the frogfish theory). The tables above are how you'd test your theory, you'd predict that the number of heart inflammations will fall within the expected range (the frogfish prediction). Lo and behold, the observations disprove your predictions and disprove your theory. It's a shame that lots of young people now have needless heart conditions in order to find this out, but you live and you learn (the frogfish philosophy).

Back
Top Bottom