• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chinese "Devil Virus" - anyone worried?

But Stevie won't even read it to see it.

Cant have his truth affected by facts. Its exactly the same mistakes he made when he kept saying the Hunter Biden laptop didn't even exist. He doesn't understand evidence.

He foolishly thinks the mainstream news is reliable.

And yes, I did read it.

Apparently you think any news outlet that supports whatever your world view is, is reliable - your Iceland article was from a peach of a source.

There are other studies that will say something different to than “natural immunity is better than immunity from the Pfizer vaccine”.

You’ll ignore them if course- heck even the evidence from Iceland suggests that vaccines protect better - unless you’re looking at reports using selective information from dodgy websites knocked up in someone’s bedroom in order to fleece week-minded fools of their money.

Of course, but my survival takes precedence over the population's survival.

Well, Ross apparently has just proven that you’d have been better off not getting it.

So apparently you’ve been conned.

Have you got peer reviewed articles on all of that ?

I'm not reading it otherwise, and they can't be described as facts.

You're probably getting all the info from Murdoch's newspapers.

I’m sure you could find some if you wanted.

It’s data... released by state government - it’s just numbers - counting.

I’m not presenting it as irrefutable evidence - in saying it doesn’t match the narrative that you’re pushing - so you’re welcome to challenge it.

There are other studies that will say something different to than “natural immunity is better than immunity from the Pfizer"
This is actually looking pretty good. It shouldn't be surprisingly that a vaccine designed for the original strain of the virus (not the Delta strain) doesn't give as good protection as recovering from Delta itself.

Of course immunity via infection is a helluva lot more dangerous than immunity via vaccination. Good luck anyone that chooses the former.

Vaccination and then infection will probably be our way out of this all.

This is actually looking pretty good. It shouldn't be surprisingly that a vaccine designed for the original strain of the virus (not the Delta strain) doesn't give as good protection as recovering from Delta itself.

Of course immunity via infection is a helluva lot more dangerous than immunity via vaccination. Good luck anyone that chooses the former.

Vaccination and then infection will probably be our way out of this all.

I'm afraid not, the infection of a vaccinated person will not produce the same antibodies as the infection of an unvaccinated person. You've already taught your immune system what to do by injecting the vaccine, it will carry on doing that with perhaps some marginal differences. But still, let us wait for us all to get infected, then collect all our data over several months, and then hopefully if we're still alive I can post the link to the data and tell you about this dantes was right again shocker.

Well, Ross apparently has just proven that you’d have been better off not getting it.

So apparently you’ve been conned.

Not exactly, the population would have been better off not getting it, as they would develop actual immunity that is better at preventing reinfection and transmission, and therefore the population would collectively impede the rate of mutation of the virus. Like I said, I personally would rather not contribute to all of your herd immunities, since I don't even like you, so the vaccine was always what I would have taken.

Only the elderly people at risk of death and dantes should have been vaccinated. But it's too late to go back and do it that way now.

Not exactly, the population would have been better off not getting it, as they would develop actual immunity that is better at preventing reinfection and transmission, and therefore the population would collectively impede the rate of mutation of the virus. Like I said, I personally would rather not contribute to all of your herd immunities, since I don't even like you, so the vaccine was always what I would have taken.

Only the elderly people at risk of death and dantes should have been vaccinated. But it's too late to go back and do it that way now.

I feel like you were bullied a lot at school and I can’t imagine why the Colombian post grad rejected you.

It’s like you removed all the fun and nice bits from Sheldon Cooper and used what’s left as a template for your AI.

I feel like you were bullied a lot at school and I can’t imagine why the Colombian post grad rejected you.

It’s like you removed all the fun and nice bits from Sheldon Cooper and used what’s left as a template for your AI.

No, nothing of consequence. I was dropped once by a headbutt, but there were no hard feelings about it.

In case Dantes vomits and starts warbling on about value signalling.

I still think you’re talking out your arse most of the time.

So... get your chops round this one.

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2021-04-15-risk-rare-blood-clotting-higher-covid-19-vaccines

"An important factor that requires further research is whether COVID-19 and vaccines lead to CVT by the same or different mechanisms. "

Hahaha that further research will be undertaken after hell has frozen over. That's not how academics roll these days.

"An important factor that requires further research is whether COVID-19 and vaccines lead to CVT by the same or different mechanisms. "

Hahaha that further research will be undertaken after hell has frozen over. That's not how academics roll these days.

So you keep saying

i3a8l77c3wj71.jpg

And I like how everyone is overlooking how Japan has found the microchips in the vaccine

Last edited:
But this isn't an either or choice.

If you get vaccinated you have the risk of blood clot from the vaccine itself and the risk of blood clotting from Covid (cos the vaccine won't stop you getting it)

Yes - but isn’t it suggesting that the risk of a blood clot is higher from COVID than it is from getting vaccinated or from catching COVID after being vaccinated.

39 in a million not vaccinated
4 in a million vaccinated (either Pf or AZ).
5 in a million after 1st AZ dose.

While, I’m sure it’s not definitive - it looks encouraging.

And I like how everyone is overlooking how Japan has found the microchips in the vaccine

I feel sorry for you. Even though you behave like a prick 95 % of the time, its not nice to see someone have a mental breakdown.

My advice would be to seek some help.

Two people have died after receiving Moderna Covid-19 vaccine jabs that were among lots later suspended following the discovery of contaminants, Japan's health ministry has said.

The men, aged in their 30s, died this month within days of receiving their second Moderna doses, the ministry said in a statement. Each had a shot from one of three manufacturing lots suspended on Thursday. The causes of death are being investigated.

Japan halted the use of 1.63 million Moderna doses shipped to 863 vaccination centres nationwide, more than a week after the domestic distributor, Takeda Pharmaceutical Co, received reports of contaminants in some vials.

"At this time, we do not have any evidence that these deaths are caused by the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine," Moderna and Takeda said in a statement on Saturday. "It is important to conduct a formal investigation to determine whether there is any connection."

Decent documentary on Channel 4 on the origins of COVID-19.

Many experts on there throwing their weight behind the lab leak theory.

Back
Top Bottom