• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

City banned from Europe, Twwwwiiiiiicccceeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was convinced we’re on our way to building a new dynasty but I’m not even more so. We’re watching the best ever liverpool team in history and all of our rivals are completely falling apart

Easy Tiger... This is a wonderful season so far, yes, but let's win a few titles before anointing this current side our best ever - We've had some half-decent teams before y'know. :)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...y-Football-Leaks-hacker-Rui-Pinto-prison.html
[article]
Meet the man who downed Manchester City: Football Leaks hacker Rui Pinto is STILL in prison in Portugal after tireless work to expose Premier League champions
  • Rui Pinto hacked into Manchester City's club emails from his home in Portugal
  • Pinto reportedly accessed 70 million documents and 3.4 terabytes of info
  • Pinto is awaiting trial on 90 different counts of hacking sabotage and fraud
  • Football fans on social media started the hashtag #freePinto on Friday
[/article]
I hope he`s well protected in prison and never visits any Embassies.

This has always looked cut and dried in terms of their guilt hasn't it?

Think we all know the two year ban will end up being suspended , so er yeah a €30m fine for an issue where they duped the rest of the league and football with figures 10/15/20x that amount - textbook uefa / FIFA / the rest of the clowns responsible for running football

This is freaking great and hilarious, but then there's the appeals process that will have this reduced if not removed altogether.

Hopefully this is only phase one.

I would love to know how City are paying the players wages, there’s no way their wage bill is as low as reported.

I feel there is a moral of the story to be learned from the whole thing. [emoji2960]

Maybe City is trying to teach everyone a very valuable lesson. Few billions worth to be exact.

This really is a beautiful season. We are streets ahead of anyone. The cheats have been caught. Our rivals are all in turmoil. I can just see that massive Jürgen smile. It’s wonderful.

City’s ban means that we’ll qualify for next years Champions league if we beat Norwich today. On the 15th of February.. Thats quite insane.

City fans going on about how they're in profit and fully legit now looks a lot like the ex Liverpool city councillors and their mates who became property millionaires pointing at what they're doing these days with the money made from public buildings they bought for a quid years ago. It's the Russian oligarch model of 'success'

Can you imagine if the 2yr ban holds up, and the premier league deduct them say 20pts for the next 2 seasons?! Fucking hell the lolz

Can you imagine if the 2yr ban holds up, and the premier league deduct them say 20pts for the next 2 seasons?! Fucking hell the lolz
Is there any talk of a points deduction? Surely it'd be a 2 season transfer ban.. thus all those players will be 'in it together'.

City’s ban means that we’ll qualify for next years Champions league if we beat Norwich today. On the 15th of February.. Thats quite insane.
Actually a win today guarantees a top 4 finish (I think). Ban has no impact
EDIT - Spurs could still pip us on goal difference. You are right

ae24e0f01eec671469a22f84c7a8668b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom