• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Favourite Klopp Moments

Yes, Momo, I understand what came next... But nobody was anticipating it at this point in that particular cycle.
The point is not to be disillusioned by it all. Who knows what happens next? City could be smashed into the norther league and Christmas which gives us a free shot at the league.

The point is not to be disillusioned by it all. Who knows what happens next? City could be smashed into the norther league and Christmas which gives us a free shot at the league.
Yep, all makes sense. I'm just not doing logical about this right now... Right now, I'm just sad.

This must be what it felt like when Shanks retired... I genuinely don't know how we can progress from here, without him. I know that we'll try and we'll likely see some success, but I just can't picture it at the moment.

Good times will come back. But it will be different. This was the managerial love of our lives! (in the most platonic way possible!)

Back
Top Bottom