• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

CL pre match: Red Bull Salzburg (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FT. 4-2 win. Great comeback. Salzburg played really well in the second half and dominated the majority of it. We made some changes and clawed ourselves back into the game. Jones, Longstaff, Larouci and Elliott impressed.

Right, I'm officially shitting it for this one. Dunno why. I get all the reasoning, but this is must win for us and a free hit for them. Think I need a drink. Oh, I'm already having one.

Right, I'm officially shitting it for this one. Dunno why. I get all the reasoning, but this is must win for us and a free hit for them. Think I need a drink. Oh, I'm already having one.
I'm not at all confident about tonight. A side that plays a very similar side to us, used to winning every time they play, & full of young fearless players, combined with the fact that we haven't been in very good form worries me.

If we were away I'd have put money on them winning, only the fact we're at home stopped me doing that bet.

I'm not at all confident about tonight. A side that plays a very similar side to us, used to winning every time they play, & full of young fearless players, combined with the fact that we haven't been in very good form worries me.

If we were away I'd have put money on them winning, only the fact we're at home stopped me doing that bet.
Yes, they remind me of us a few years ago. The thing that gives me optimism is that they hopefully also have our naivety of a few years ago. Naive teams don't fare well against our attack. We also have the best defender in the world keeping shit together at the back.

Rocky v Clubber Lang

Yes, they remind me of us a few years ago. The thing that gives me optimism is that they hopefully also have our naivety of a few years ago. Naive teams don't fare well against our attack. We also have the best defender in the world keeping shit together at the back.

Haaland is on the bench if that calms your nerves ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom