• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Clubs you hate that you shouldn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
Is there any clubs you hate outside of the usual suspect of Everton, Manchester United & City, Chelsea, Leeds and so on?

I absolutely hate West Brom and Sunderland. I despise yo-yo clubs that (for the majority of the time) are too big for the championship but too shit for the premier league.

It’s refreshing seeing clubs like Blackpool, Huddersfield and Bournemouth have their time in the top tier. I like seeing new clubs coming up. It’s the West Broms that do my head in.

Crystal Palace. I fucking hate them.

I'm not sure why they exist. They play shite uninspiring footy. I don't ever remember them trying to do anything more than just surviving.

Most clubs have had spells of some great players & playing styles, Middlesborough & Bolton may be shite now, but they looked & played some great footy at one time.

That’s a great call. I hate the constant warbling by commentators that it’s a hard place to go. It’s fucking not. They win something like 33% of their home games.

It's normally the challenger clubs who have become a threat. I used to hate Newcastle and and more recently Tottenham.

But there isn't really anyone that qualifies now. Utd is the only club I hate.

I've always quite liked Palace, although that has been a struggle now Hodgson it there. There do create a great atmosphere for such a small ground and it's always full.

Norwich are mine. Delia Smith, horrific kit, their fans sing the Gerrard song and Feed the Scousers. Excuse me, who are you? I enjoy battering them but as a club they can gladly fuck off.

Wigan are another. It's a Rugby town and there isn't the numbers to justify a Premier League team. Stands were always half full and the pitch was always shit, too.

Last edited:
Southampton. Their gross hypocrisy in making us out to have committed some unique kind of offence over the van Dijk business, when (a) everybody - including them, I'll bet - does the same and (b) all they were actually trying to do was frighten us away so they could reopen the bidding war they wanted, was nauseating even for top level football business. Danny Ings going there has maybe softened my attitude a tad, but I still don't want to see them do well.

Is there any clubs you hate outside of the usual suspect of Everton, Manchester United & City, Chelsea, Leeds and so on?

I absolutely hate West Brom and Sunderland. I despise yo-yo clubs that (for the majority of the time) are too big for the championship but too shit for the premier league.

It’s refreshing seeing clubs like Blackpool, Huddersfield and Bournemouth have their time in the top tier. I like seeing new clubs coming up. It’s the West Broms that do my head in.

Another brilliant thread.

Like all Liverpool fans, it's United and Everton top, always, and then Chelsea and Arab Emirates City, with the latter two being more recent, money-oriented cuntish additions, with massive fucking hateful cunts as managers (Mourinho, Guardiola) helping things along.

And again, like most, it's usually driven by (however temporary) competition: Arsenal, Tottenham et al. Often my hatred of a particular manager (or player) can also influence this, but given I hate most of them anyway, it doesn't help to create any kind of pecking order.

Not sure I have an irrational dislike of any other club really. I dislike all other clubs almost equally.

I least dislike Fulham, maybe. Only because I like their ground and we always beat them.

If we're going global, then obviously I fucking hate Barcelona and Real Madrid

How are fucking Huddersfield any different?

I dislike Wolves because they reckon themselves for some weird reason, despite being their success being entirely Corona-Chan derived and that cunt Jorge Mendes.

Wigan. As they always seemed to get a result against us and Fathead used to manage them.
Same with Birmingham and Bolton with Fat Sam.

Kevin Davies and Heskey.

God I hated those teams.

Wigan. As they always seemed to get a result against us and Fathead used to manage them.
Same with Birmingham and Bolton with Fat Sam.

Kevin Davies and Heskey.

God I hated those teams.

I fucking hate Spurs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY buddy! :)

I like Steve Bruce. One of the few managers I don't hate, and in a category of one as ex-Mancs I don't hate.

You can tell The Kop quite like him, too. It's almost affectionate the abuse he gets.

I like Steve Bruce. One of the few managers I don't hate, and in a category of one as ex-Mancs I don't hate.

You can tell The Kop quite like him, too. It's almost affectionate the abuse he gets.

Yes, agree on that.
Seems a nice fella. I also like Newcastle.
Feel sorry for them having that twat as their owner.

Celtic.

It’s like putting prime Mike Tyson against a Bantamweight every season.

Middlesbro.

Consistently the dullest team in the country over many years. Their existence is futile, they don't win stuff, they don't entertain, they are rarely involved in games with more than a goal or two. I feel so sorry for their fans.

In the history of SKY/BT televised sport the fixture I dreaded the most and nearly always avoided was Bolton v Middlesbro I can't think of a duller fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom