• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Day 2: Dutch V Danes, Germs V Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like that the Dutch played all the football and the Danes gave them a sucker punch.

When stats (or rather, possession) mean nothing:

Dutch Possession 72.9%
Scoreline Netherlands 0-1 Denmark

Is Keown as terrible at commentating as I think he is? Fave so far: "Afelay has done a few leg-overs"

Hit the post as well. It is like watching LFC in some of our games last season! lOL

How did RVP miss that. I think holland will score at this rate. Affellay looks quality and a bargain at £6m compared to the ridiculous price of £16m for Johnson.

Good game this though, quite open and the pace of the game is building. Both defenses look shite though.

Affellay is quality and at £6m is a bargain. Better than Johnson who would cost £16m

Enjoyable.

Fancy Holland to turn this around. Hope not mind.

Hopefully Portugal win later too to really mix the "group of death" up.

Holland have been wasteful, Denmark came into the game more showing confidence in the last 15 minutes. Affellay and Robben have both played well. Holland will score

If the Danes hang on to this i'll be amazed.

They look relatively comfortable. How can you doubt the power of Molly the Octopus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom