• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Day 2: Dutch V Danes, Germs V Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the praise for Agger / Kjaer is a little generous.

They did very well in some situations, but Holland could've scored a couple on another day and nobody would be talking about an excellent rearguard.

I remember Koscielny getting loads of praise after playing Barcelona merely because Messi managed to miss a few clear cut chances after ghosting past him time after time. The next game he put 4 past Arsenal.

I think the praise for Agger / Kjaer is a little generous.

They did very well in some situations, but Holland could've scored a couple on another day and nobody would be talking about an excellent rearguard.

I remember Koscielny getting loads of praise after playing Barcelona merely because Messi managed to miss a few clear cut chances after ghosting past him time after time. The next game he put 4 past Arsenal.
I only saw the second half Ken but on that showing you are nuts. They were both impeccable.

Au-BIHGCIAA3Wn2.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that both Van Persie and Robben have a rather curious arm action when they run ?

I only saw the second half Ken but on that showing you are nuts. They were both impeccable.
They had a few ropey moments but most of those times they were completely outnumbered. They did what they needed to do

They did well, I'm not denying that. I'm just saying there were ropey moments too.

One time Agger made a poor decision to go to the ball leaving Van Persie completely free. We're it not for his poor first touch Van Persie would have scored.

Germany havnt been very good.
Russia comfortably the best team thus far and even they werent very good.
France and Spain still to come wouldnt be quaking at what theyve seen thus far.

Hahahahaha
Mark Lawrenson - 'Excellent from Pepe, he stuck it in the only place where the boy on the line couldnt get to it, great technique'

That 'place' being NOT on target.
GREAT technique that.

Has anyone else noticed that both Van Persie and Robben have a rather curious arm action when they run ?

I used to play with a guy who had that same arm action. Kind of what you imagine a cartoon T-rex might do with its arms when running.

I bet Ronaldo sees this as his opportunity to step out of Messi's tiny shadow.

Maybe someone who watches a lot of German football can put me right here, but Mario Gomez goalscoring record is totally at odds with the footballer ive seen whenever ive seen him play!

Every single time i see him hes wasting sitter after sitter. And yet his record is ludicrous. Who the fuck does he score against?

Oliviera looks like one of the players from Xpert Eleven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom