• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

dirk kuyt

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=46867.msg1399243#msg1399243 date=1316102296]
[quote author=The_Rule link=topic=46867.msg1399242#msg1399242 date=1316101126]
Kuyt say thanks for all the wishes and wishing more and more people to help donate to his foundation.
[/quote]

tee hee. well that's marvelous, tell ''kuyt'', thanks.

*real conversation between glock and kuyt*

*ring ring*

kuyt - hello.
glock - hey, dirky!
kuyt - who is this, please?
glock - it's me, glock!
kuyt - who?
glock - glocky!!
kuyt - how did you get this number?!
glock - you gave it to me when you were drunk
kuyt - *click*

[/quote]

Good one Neil.

If I was neil I would have said this

Glock: Dirk! It's glock
*dial tone*
Glock: yeah not bad, you?
*dial tone*
Glock: Dirk! You flirty bastard
*dial tone*
Glock: *faps*

[quote author=athensruairi link=topic=46867.msg1399244#msg1399244 date=1316102460]
I suspect the last time Glock seen Dirk was across a court room. These days he's not allowed within 500 metres of Dirk.
[/quote]

Aaaah! That's why he needs his phone number now, right! It all adds up.

What a nutter.

Goalkeepers: Maarten Stekelenburg (Roma/ITA), Michel Vorm (Swansea/ENG), Tim Krul (Newcastle United/ENG)

Defenders: Khalid Boulahrouz (VfB Stuttgart/GER), Edson Braafheid (Hoffenheim/GER), Jeffrey Bruma (Hamburg)/GER, Joris Mathijsen (Malaga/ESP), Erik Pieters (PSV Eindhoven), Gregory Van der Wiel (Ajax)

Midfielders: Mark van Bommel (AC Milan/ITA), Nigel de Jong (Manchester City/ENG), Hedwiges Maduro (Valencia/ESP), Stijn Schaars (Sporting Lisbon/POR), Kevin Strootman (PSV), Rafael Van der Vaart (Tottenham/ENG), Georginio Wijnaldum (PSV)

Forwards: Eljero Elia (Juventus/ITA), Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (Schalke 04/GER), Luuk de Jong (FC Twente), Dirk Kuijt (Liverpool/ENG), Jeremy Lens (PSV), Robin Van Persie (Arsenal/ENG), Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich/GER)

Moldova and Sweden, October 7 and 11 ties

Remember when Robin led a 13 fucking year long Huntelaar campaign? Only for him to turn out to be fucking rubbish.

"A better finisher than Fowler" was the highlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom