• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Divcock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking legend!!

Everton ✓
Barcelona ✓
Spurs CL final ✓

Big game player...

Balls of steel!!!

I never doubted his talent, so when he has been scoring it has never been surprise to me, I just hope the club sees sense and gets him to sign an extension.

Mr. Saturday Night!

61506367_2653928907970025_2133735874297331712_n.jpg

[article]Andrea Pirlo was unimpressed with Liverpool Champions League Final goalscorer Divock Origi. “If he hadn’t scored, they should’ve given him a kicking.”

The World Cup and two-times Champions League winner was at the Wanda Metropolitano stadium in Madrid for last night’s Final, which saw Liverpool beat Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 with an early Mohamed Salah penalty and Origi’s late angled drive.

“Tottenham showed no character, there were players like Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen who didn’t want the ball,” Pirlo told Sky Sport Italia.

“There was very little quality in midfield and the penalty incident made all the difference. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a thoroughly deserved trophy for Liverpool’s overall season, but also for their wonderful fans.

“However, Origi was awful. He came off the bench with a horrible attitude, unworthy of a Champions League Final. If he hadn’t scored that goal, they should’ve given him a kicking.”

Former England manager Fabio Capello was in the studio and agreed wholeheartedly that Origi contributed nothing other than the finish.

It seems this is his specialty, because the Belgian had three shots in the entire Champions League tournament and all three found the net.[/article]

Origi defo deserves a good song....

As soon as he came on I knew he would score just fucking knew it...

In the delirium of ecstatic energy released as the goal went in we possibly failed to acknowledge... that was a fucking beauty of a finish... excellent goal....

I fucking love Origi

[article]Andrea Pirlo was unimpressed with Liverpool Champions League Final goalscorer Divock Origi. “If he hadn’t scored, they should’ve given him a kicking.”

The World Cup and two-times Champions League winner was at the Wanda Metropolitano stadium in Madrid for last night’s Final, which saw Liverpool beat Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 with an early Mohamed Salah penalty and Origi’s late angled drive.

“Tottenham showed no character, there were players like Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen who didn’t want the ball,” Pirlo told Sky Sport Italia.

“There was very little quality in midfield and the penalty incident made all the difference. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a thoroughly deserved trophy for Liverpool’s overall season, but also for their wonderful fans.

“However, Origi was awful. He came off the bench with a horrible attitude, unworthy of a Champions League Final. If he hadn’t scored that goal, they should’ve given him a kicking.”

Former England manager Fabio Capello was in the studio and agreed wholeheartedly that Origi contributed nothing other than the finish.

It seems this is his specialty, because the Belgian had three shots in the entire Champions League tournament and all three found the net.[/article]

I *love* how LFC has made so many top top world class players and professionals so mad.

Pirlo
Jose
Shevchenko
Maldini
Pep
Messi
Etc

I don't even think they hate us they are left confused and angry

I agree, poor all round football— either passed it behind a teammate or out into touch. Not unlike his teammates, mind. But we all know he was brought on for the goal and score he did.

I *love* how LFC has made so many top top world class players and professionals so mad.

Pirlo
Jose
Shevchenko
Maldini
Pep
Messi
Etc

I don't even think they hate us they are left confused and angry

Great players or managers, but they have their fixed ideas about what football should be and we've proceeded to stuff those ideas right up their respective jacksies.

The fact that four of them (Mourinho, Pirlo, Shevchenko, Maldini) were left in our wake in 2005 can't have helped either. :vamp:

if he can keep shot on goal = goal, he can be a lamp post in the field for 90 mins for all i care. just give me 2 shots on goal every game.

if he can keep shot on goal = goal, he can be a lamp post in the field for 90 mins for all i care. just give me 2 shots on goal every game.

While that is true I dont believe he will keep up with this purple patch next season. He was very poor bar the goal, he managed to even performed worse than a half fit bobby. Even against Barcelona, he was average and contributed little bar the goals obviously.

I would be upset if he is our main backup for the front 3 next season. We shouldn't let this goalscoring run mask the fact that he is im fact, a very average player. He belongs with a midtable team at best.

While that is true I dont believe he will keep up with this purple patch next season. He was very poor bar the goal, he managed to even performed worse than a half fit bobby. Even against Barcelona, he was average and contributed little bar the goals obviously.

I would be upset if he is our main backup for the front 3 next season. We shouldn't let this goalscoring run mask the fact that he is im fact, a very average player. He belongs with a midtable team at best.

He belongs on our bench, clearly. This is his third period of having a purple patch of goals with us.

If he doesn't want to be on our bench, that's that.

Pirlos still bitter all these years later. All Origi does is score and that's absolutely fine by me.

Great players or managers, but they have their fixed ideas about what football should be and we've proceeded to stuff those ideas right up their respective jacksies.

The fact that four of them (Mourinho, Pirlo, Shevchenko, Maldini) were left in our wake in 2005 can't have helped either. :vamp:

Klopp has invented a new brand of football. Chaos football.

Hmmmm.. it wasn't chaos, it was controlled and measured, that's exactly what he's brought to the team this season. It's everything we lacked before and it's what's helped us push on to be a better team.

3 shots in the champions league and 3 goals. Prolific where it counts. He reminds me of those average united players who could come in and do a job when needed. macheda Got a couple of important goals when they won the league

Hmmmm.. it wasn't chaos, it was controlled and measured, that's exactly what he's brought to the team this season. It's everything we lacked before and it's what's helped us push on to be a better team.

Yes and all of that too. But he's also brought about an unpredictability that confounds many traditionalists of the game. I mean, it's evident even with the way he conducts himself off the pitch. Critics would say he's a funny clown with a silly grin and not taking the whole management thing seriously, and they have ! But thats what made us so dangerous because we now have that kind of element of surprise, that ace up our pocket, oh will they gegenpress or play a measured or containment game. It's a sort of mind games of another level and it's almost unintentional and accidental !

I obviously cannot compete with the maestro, Avvy the magnifico,

DVO.jpg

we should make Evertonians sit here.

He's the new Titi Camara.
Massive credit to him for the goals he's scored this season, and I'd defo keep him in the squad if he wants that, but, our starting 11 has bigger fish to fry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom