• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Dodge the brodge

Prefix for Poll Threads

• Sack the cunt

Votes: 65 67.0%
  • Keep him

Votes: 32 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that work, like how would Carra know? Does that mean that Rodgers and the rest of the team also know?

Or does Carra chitchat with FSG or is it his opinion?

Weird but i'm actually looking forward to a Brendan Rodgers post match Interview for once. Terrible result and performance but it might be worth it to get him out he door.

Gerrard has made it hard for him though. Rodgers fault for fitting the team round Gerrard like and not knowing how to do it

Everything about this season has been shambolic. Take LFCTV: take a channel that was bad enough that they ought to have paid you to watch it, and they took it off air for two months only to bring it back as an expensive subscription-only channel. Ludicrous. And then there was the 'planning' without proper forwards. The appalling European campaign. The cocked up medical work. The Gerrard mess-up. The contract feck-ups. The humiliation of the FA Cup semi final. And then the Sterling saga. I could happily sack the lot of them. Rotten to the core.

Everything about this season has been shambolic. Take LFCTV: take a channel that was bad enough that they ought to have paid you to watch it, and they took it off air for two months only to bring it back as an expensive subscription-only channel. Ludicrous. And then there was the 'planning' without proper forwards. The appalling European campaign. The cocked up medical work. The Gerrard mess-up. The contract feck-ups. The humiliation of the FA Cup semi final. And then the Sterling saga. I could happily sack the lot of them. Rotten to the core.
Put them all in a bag and punch it. Whoever gets hit deserves it.

As someone stated a couple of weeks ago, those of you in the 'pro Rodgers' camp, when you try and use last season as a valid reason for keeping him with how close we came, 90% of this forum could manage a team with the SAS in it. The guy talks the talk but falls off the tightrope that is managing a club of our stature.

As someone stated a couple of weeks ago, those of you in the 'pro Rodgers' camp, when you try and use last season as a valid reason for keeping him with how close we came, 90% of this forum could manage a team with the SAS in it. The guy talks the talk but falls off the tightrope that is managing a club of our stature.

The Pro Rodgers camp:

Almost_empty_campsite_in_mid-summer_-_geograph.org.uk_-_857527.jpg

He signed a new deal last summer.

He's going nowhere, I suggest you spend a bit of time acclimatising to the idea of him being here next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom