• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Dodge the brodge

Prefix for Poll Threads

• Sack the cunt

Votes: 65 67.0%
  • Keep him

Votes: 32 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We defended well during the turnaround. I thought he had figured it out and goals were the issue?

I'm sceptical of the value of that run, particularly in terms of goals conceded. It was achieved with a strange formation and I think for a while teams didn't really know how to exploit the weaknesses. Once they did it all collapsed.

Whenever he's set up a normal 4 man defence it's looked totally shambolic.

I'm sceptical of the value of that run, particularly in terms of goals conceded. It was achieved with a strange formation and I think for a while teams didn't really know how to exploit the weaknesses. Once they did it all collapsed.

Agreed. As soon as it was exploited by one team everyone just followed suit & he had no answer.

Pardew said he watched the Man Utd and Chelsea games and set his team up to play the same way.

We will have just made 150m in tv money plus sales from about 10 players plus the money saved from Gerrard and Johnsons wages. I think we will have a bit to spend.

Btw - Emre Can is wank. Getting worse every single week.

Can had been poor, but I think he'll be grand long term. I heard a rumour he's carrying a injury.

We will have just made 150m in tv money plus sales from about 10 players plus the money saved from Gerrard and Johnsons wages. I think we will have a bit to spend.

Btw - Emre Can is wank. Getting worse every single week.

Yeah we should have plenty. I heard £35m plus sales. If Sterling goes it should be at least £100m.

Am I the only who thinks that despite all this rage and anger, there's absolutely no way he's going to get fired? I just can't see it happening, unfortunately.

Am I the only who thinks that despite all this rage and anger, there's absolutely no way he's going to get fired? I just can't see it happening, unfortunately.

There is no way on hell he keeps his job after losing 6-1 to Stoke.

So.... I'm at the stage were I'm logging on just to see when his sacking is confirmed.

I would have been happy to give him another year up until around the FA Cup Semi-Final - but I'm struggling to see how he can get past this slump since then.

It's been awful - the Guardian quite rightly called it the sort of result that causes clubs to part company with managers.

I don't think any amount of bullshit will get him out of those scenario - he's going to have to state pretty clearly what he intends to do to turn it round - and it all feels a little bit late now.

On a fairly unrelated note - just went over to RAWK for the first time in ages. In a thread titled "The Liverpool Midfield", they're still, 5 years on, thinking that Lucas is a great player. Some still going as far as suggesting our midfield should be built around him as the base.

Crikey.

Rodgers plays a 20 year old midfielder out of position at right back were he game after game shows he shouldnt be.
Yet you have a go at the player. Thats just poor.

Can will be boss.

Rodgers can get to fuck.

Even add koeman And possibly laudrup to that list

Koeman yes, Laudrup no. I reckon he'd turn out very much like Rodgers - he'd start well but the cracks would begin to show pretty soon.

Incidentally I'm encouraged by the news that Ancelotti's taking a break. He'll be ready for the fray when we approach him a year from now. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom