• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Dodge the brodge

Prefix for Poll Threads

• Sack the cunt

Votes: 65 67.0%
  • Keep him

Votes: 32 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But his head appears to have grown, and not just figuratively. Look, it's tiny here:

Brendan-Rodgers-012.jpg

Whereas his hands look flipping huge.
I'm more concerned about the tactics he appears to be implementing on that white board..

I flew into it in January and the lady at the Avis rental gave me an upgrade on my midsize because she thought the whole 'what, you're name's the same as the airport?!' thing was so brilliant.

Surely they must get more than one O'Hare floating through that place? It can't have been that remarkable can it?

They're just all mad in the head.
I drink Guinness now purely because I get so much of it free.
Not that I'm complaining or anything.

The fact that he's a laughing stock with so many of our own fans now can't be a good thing. We defended his Brentisms and hubris in front of other fans before, but now it's all just a bit embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as his team's performances on the pitch, but still.

There's no logical place to put this, but it needs to be put somewhere, and, as I mentioned Wenger earlier, it may as well be here. Behold, ladies and gentlemen, Arsene Wenger's essential naffness:

Arsene-Wenger-t-shirt.jpg

Remember: no one forced him to put this on. He actually wanted to.

There's no logical place to put this, but it needs to be put somewhere, and, as I mentioned Wenger earlier, it may as well be here. Behold, ladies and gentlemen, Arsene Wenger's essential naffness:

Someone with photoshop skills should make that a T-shirt of grahams.

I don't really give a shit about which bird Brendan is sleeping with at the moment, so long as we play the kind of stuff that we did when Suarez was around.

A lot of you in this forum are crossing the point of no return when it comes to criticizing him. Which means that regardless of how we start the season, this shitty witch-hunt is going to continue well in to the first half of the season. I have half a mind to tune out of this site for a short while.....

I don't really give a shit about which bird Brendan is sleeping with at the moment, so long as we play the kind of stuff that we did when Suarez was around.

A lot of you in this forum are crossing the point of no return when it comes to criticizing him. Which means that regardless of how we start the season, this shitty witch-hunt is going to continue well in to the first half of the season. I have half a mind to tune out of this site for a short while.....

Exactly, but apparently according to a poster I love very much, our brilliant contributor Silversean is, and I quote....... "A breath of fresh air".

Honest to fucking God.

Someone actually posted last week that they hope we do shit so Rodgers gets the boot.

What are those photos of? It looks like a montage of characters from CSI Miami and the Conservative Party.

Reactions: C/O
Wilmot the Belgian coach on Benteke after the defeat to Wales.

“I changed my system afterwards, because Benteke was isolated. I then played with two strikers, but they need more crosses. We asked them to get to the front post, but they stand there like two poles. We still have work to do.”

Sounds perfect for Rodgers system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom