• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Dodge the brodge

Prefix for Poll Threads

• Sack the cunt

Votes: 65 67.0%
  • Keep him

Votes: 32 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is he a dick? I don't get that. Is it because he went to Marbella? Is that a place for cunts? If so, then fair enough? If he went to say Florida would it have been better? Should he just stay indoors, locked away until pre season starts?

He's on holidays here is all. A non story.

He left the mother of his children for a young blonde.

He's a fucking dick.

Buy it Ryan and ill help farm it out for ye.

Yeah I probably will.

I'm thinking of buying it, and then it's available for whomever wants to take it for each game. Folks would have to pay me for it, but the only thing I'm worried about is the hassle of getting it to folks for games.

What about if you and I worked out some deal Dave? You manage the thing on a weekly basis and when there's no taker for a game it's yours or something?

I can always find a trusted buyer as long as Sheik is okay with various people using his card? Ideally the card would stay in Liverpool with a regular match goer but not sure if we'd find a volunteer who'd meet people before and after games to hold onto the card. I can sort out all the irish anyway. They'd paypal you the cash and id arrange to get them the card etc. Might be bother but I don't mind helping out.

Sounds good.

Sheik - are you giving your half up permanently? I'm more interested in that than just having this thing for one season.

Nope not giving it up permanently. Whoever takes it will have to work the games around Spion as he has the other half. Getting it to people isn't a problem. It will have to be picked up and dropped off at my mums who only lives a 10 minute walk from the ground. She'll even throw in a residents permit for parking ha.

£355

It was the knobhead bit wasn't it.

Heh, well I can't control that. If it were me using it every other week I'm sure you'd be delighted, but I get your point.

The appeal wanes when it's not a permanent thing. If you were willing to give it up forevs, I'd take it off your hands no both, and would be prepared to pay significantly more for that privilege, but the hassle of having it for half a season when I may only get to one game is barely worth it.

Pat. If you show me the money you can have it. But heed my warning. If you rock up at my ma's acting a bellend, my dad will fucking web you everywhere.

Heh, well I can't control that. If it were me using it every other week I'm sure you'd be delighted, but I get your point.

The appeal wanes when it's not a permanent thing. If you were willing to give it up forevs, I'd take it off your hands no both, and would be prepared to pay significantly more for that privilege, but the hassle of having it for half a season when I may only get to one game is barely worth it.
Yeah fair enough mate but I want it long term in case my lad wants to go when he's older.

What am I saying? He'll be playing so will have tickets coming out his ears ha.

In all seriousness, you're not going to get one permanently.

Yeah fair enough mate but I want it long term in case my lad wants to go when he's older.

What am I saying? He'll be playing so will have tickets coming out his ears ha.

In all seriousness, you're not going to get one permanently.

All good mate.

He left the mother of his children for a young blonde.

He's a fucking dick.
To be fair though did you see the fucking state of his ex-missus? Then to be surrounded by the WAGs of the players must have driven him barmy.

You don't know the full story in fairness(neither do I, just saying)

That's true. But I'm willing to stick my neck on the line that even with the full story, Brodgers would still come out of it like a fucking dick.

Nope not giving it up permanently. Whoever takes it will have to work the games around Spion as he has the other half. Getting it to people isn't a problem. It will have to be picked up and dropped off at my mums who only lives a 10 minute walk from the ground. She'll even throw in a residents permit for parking ha.

£355
Ill take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom