• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EFL cup Q/F - Villa (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really looking forward to the game today ... I would be amazed if we win but I can't wait to see how the kids take up the challenge, and if they're good enough to play a decent PL side.

Can't lose tonight.

If we win... Hey its a semi final.
If we lose... Still great experience for the kids and its the smallest cup we're fighting for.

No one wants to lose anything... But three less games across a congested winter period might be welcomed and give us a bit of a break.

I wonder how much Pedro Chirivella is on. He's going to be 23 in the summer and is still milling around in our reserves.

Can't lose tonight.

If we win... Hey its a semi final.
If we lose... Still great experience for the kids and its the smallest cup we're fighting for.

No one wants to lose anything... But three less games across a congested winter period might be welcomed and give us a bit of a break.

If we lose it will show that we don't have enough good young players to play a QF without most of the first team, which doesn't seem much of a surprise, but isn't exactly anything like winning. Because it's still losing.

I've heard of like 5
1f1e74c90d6596f766daa99c24745bb2.jpg

I've heard maybe 4 of these names before. Are they also mostly playing youngsters?

McGinn and Grealish are on the bench as insurance though.

No, not many youngsters there but reserve players and some who played last season in the Championship.

Nyland is Norways reserve international GK, not that good it has to be said..

No, not many youngsters there but reserve players and some who played last season in the Championship.

Nyland is Norways reserve international GK, not that good it has to be said..

Yeah, he's one of the 4 players I know.

It’d be hilarious if we win but realistically would just be nice to keep things respectable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom