• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The kids are alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tuned in about 15 mins ago. Chirivella's passing has been beautiful from 6. You can see his idol is Xabi Alonso.
Eh...guess again...
10c52e835c4dadf421dd877a676d6011.jpg

And it's five, great pass from Jones. Neco crosses it low to Miller, simple tap in.

Lol. Seems like he practices that shot a lot in training

I was going to say the same thing... Definitely knows how to pick out that corner ;)

Big thanks to @Modo for the commentary and videos. Hardy reminds me of someone, can't quite place it – maybe Charlie Austin, the former Saints striker?

Thanks @King Binny for the videos .. really enjoyed them.

Great start for Hardy at Liverpool and Jones with his breakaway set up and goal is really starting to look like a 1st team squad player. Did I hear 13 goals for the U23s/Academy so far this season ? He's also a big lad for an 18 yo so physicality in the PL shouldn't be too much of an issue.

I saw some of the game yesterday and I have to say the minutes of senior football that Jones, Neco, Elliott, Chirivella etc have been given by Klopp has really helped them.
It looked like men against boys at times yesterday. We were toying with them.
Jones and Chirivella are now too good for that level.
Elliott and Neco are getting there too.
The defenders except Neco and Larouci who were attacking the entire game didn't get a real chance to showcase their talents yesterday.
I doubt that Larouci is going to make it. He looks kinda clumsy at times and his decision making and crosses doesn't impress me at all.

What’s up with Hoever?

Didn’t get a run out in FA cup and on bench today.
[article]Ki-Jana Hoever was an unused substitute against Southampton on Monday and hasn't featured in Premier League 2 since September due to a combination of international duty, injury and first-team squad call-ups.

Critchley, though, has dismissed any fears of a problem, with Hoever expected to feature in the Premier League Cup clash at Wigan Athletic on Friday.

"We have lots of games coming up," he said. "Neco obviously played against Everton and we wanted to play Sepp (van den Berg) and Boyesy (Morgan Boyes) who have been a good partnership for us at centre-back.

"There's no issue. Ki-Jana is fit and ready and will be playing in some of the games that are up and coming."[/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom