• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Emre Can

Status
Not open for further replies.

KFC

Active
There's every possibility that he will go for free unless the club get's him to sign ( a new deal) or sells him. If however he refuses sign and agrees a pre-contract with Juve then the club should suspend him until his contract runs out.
Papers are saying they would offer Marko Pjaca as part of any exchange who's stats don't look too bad with 2 goals and 3 assists in 4 games

He's going, might aswel make use where we can and when required. Weird suggestion to suspend him

Nah it would do his head in in a world cup year if he got dropped out the squad. Gotta be a bargaining chip

Take what we can from juve

Just money, no players. Were better than their cast offs

There's every possibility that he will go for free unless the club get's him to sign ( a new deal) or sells him. If however he refuses sign and agrees a pre-contract with Juve then the club should suspend him until his contract runs out.
Papers are saying they would offer Marko Pjaca as part of any exchange who's stats don't look too bad with 2 goals and 3 assists in 4 games
That's more than likely illegal. He's doing nothing wrong in the eyes of UEFA/FA.

Can has had plenty of game time and his new contract is worth probably around £100k a week, what's the stumbling block?
If has his heart on signing for Juve, either we sell him to them
That's more than likely illegal. He's doing nothing wrong in the eyes of UEFA/FA.
Then treat him like Sakho was

Can has had plenty of game time and his new contract is worth probably around £100k a week, what's the stumbling block?
If has his heart on signing for Juve, either we sell him to them

Then treat him like Sakho was

Why?

Sakho was late to training, messed around playing up in front of his camera and basically behaved unprofessionally. Can has done none of this. All he hasn’t done is sign a new contract and you first want Liverpool to treat him illegally and now as if he has behaved poorly???

I was a big fan of Can but I wouldn't be arsed if he left. I'd have dropped him and given his place to Gruijic but I have a sneaky feeling we will let Can go and replace him with a vast improvement.

Can won't stay and I'm ok with that provided we replace him with a better player. Naby Keita coming soon softens the blow.

Can can't. Either sell him or stick him in the reserves. He's not the future of this club or any other Premier League club with title ambitions.

Henderson can't be relied upon, Milner is here to plug gaps and Grujic clearly hasn't impressed enough to get anywhere near the side.

We can't afford to drop anyone as we're pretty thread bare in the midfield department.

Why?

Sakho was late to training, messed around playing up in front of his camera and basically behaved unprofessionally. Can has done none of this. All he hasn’t done is sign a new contract and you first want Liverpool to treat him illegally and now as if he has behaved poorly???
If he is looking to go for free, then he is morally doing something wrong

Last edited:
Not arsed if he goes but am worried that our midfield will suddenly become a bit light. When he decides to put in a performance - he is quite energetic and I think we may miss that when its needed.

If he is looking to go for free, then he has doing wrong
Nah, we’re the ones who gave him a contract worth a certain length of time, he’s honoring it, so we don’t have the right to do anything about it.
And banning him or whatever would do more harm to our reputation.
If we can offload him in Jan however, I’d definitely be up for it provided we can bring a decent player in for cover. And one that doesn’t slow down the play every single time like Can does.

Haven't thought he was good enough for a while now so I don't see him as a big loss.

I cannot believe the continued fuss over this big lump of german shite. he is fucking garbage lads. i cant wait to he fucks off in the summer.

I’d be gutted to lose Can, however if we can get Goretzka as a replacement i’d be quit happy.

Dreaming, but keeping Can and getting Goretzka, that would be awesome!

Now that we’re cool with Southampton again, can we go back to the well and buy Romeu? I’ve been watching him this season and like him a lot. Whenever people complain about us lacking a midfielder who can pass the ball calmly under pressure and effectively patrol and protect the area in front of the CBs - if you watch him, that’s exactly what Romeu does, and does better than almost anyone in the league.

Last edited:
No. He isn't. That's a fan's perspective not reality. And I'm far from a Can fan.
Unless he signs a new contract or we sell him he can rot in the reserves, which will fuck up his WC. Its vindictive, but I don't care! This is Mcmanaman all over again.

Not bothered about Can, I don't think he's that great, so Juve are welcome to him. And considering we'd have to give him a hefty signing on fee and wages due to him being nearly out of contract, he can do one.
I also like the sound of getting this Alpaca in exchange, he'd be great in a lineup with the Llama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom