• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

England 199-5 after day 1 in Nagpur

I missed the last ten overs of England's innings in the Mumbai Twenty/20 because I went to the match at Anfield. I was therefore delighted to find out on my way home that England had won with a 6 off the last ball, scored by Eoin Morgan. The series was levelled at 1-1.

I think that win was a great achievement by a side full of rookies and without their captain Stuart Broad! Beating India in a Twenty/20 in Mumbai isn't the easiest proposition. :)

I watched it - It was fantastic Portly. Morgan is just pure class with the bat. It was a monster 6 as well. Right out of the middle. :)

Hales has been terrific. Just need to find someone to open with him. Not convinced by Lumb despite of his good performance yesterday.

South Africa have promoted their 19 year old wicket keeper Quinton De Kock for the T20. This guy has star written all over him.

Back
Top Bottom