• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

England Vs South Africa - Cricket Tour 2012

We need just over 6 and over.

KP has hit 3 fours in the first over. If we someow manage to pull this off (we won't), it would be truly amazing.

This is the kind of day, were Steyn can stake a claim to be one of the all time greatest.

His strike rate through his career has always been phenomenal, but i doubt people would rate him ahead of Donald for example....

If he can make the pressure work for him, and conjure up a spell...then S.A still have a chance to nick this one. It will take a monumental effort though.

A draw is a fair result - I bet KP gets motm though. Well played by both teams though. :)

Apparently Pietersen suspects that some of the satirical tweets are coming from fellow England players. The guy really is one enormouis twat. :rolleyes:

Amen to that. I met a couple of sound SA fans at the cricket last week and they truly hate him. They just reckon he's a massive bellend. They loved and respected Trott though.

Jeez...the selectors are debating dropping Pietersen? They should go about and do it, not fucking pussy foot around the issue in front of the media!!!

I have to be honest. We want cricketers who want to play for England. Not some dummy spitting bellend who clearly wants the IPL cash. Shame though as he's arguably our best player.

Would you drop him SO? Bearing in mind his comments to Aggers at the end of the Headingley test.

Back
Top Bottom