• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Enrique

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he was shite he never got injured.
Sod's law.

He actually did miss a few games mid-September to mid-October. Was it not due to injury? Wasn't he rather shit at the start of the season?

Why does Rodgers hate Robinson? I thought he was very good any time I saw him. We know he can handle pace as he had a very good game marking Walcott on his debut.

Bad news but as long as we play a defender there and not a winger then I think we should be ok. Would prefer to see one of the youngesters (Robbo/ Flanno) play and get a good run for 5-6 weeks which would be incredibly beneficial for their development.

Forgot about Coates. Stick him in the middle with Skittles, Agger on the left, GJ on the right. Problem solved.

I really don't want Wisdom playing against the Scum.

Forgot about Coates. Stick him in the middle with Skittles, Agger on the left, GJ on the right. Problem solved.

I really don't want Wisdom playing against the Scum.

I rate Coates but i'd worry about him against the movement of RVP and pace of Hernandez. Especially when he hasn't played much this season.

I'd probably keep the same back 4 that played against Sunderland.

I rate Coates but i'd worry about him against the movement of RVP and pace of Hernandez. Especially when he hasn't played much this season.

I'd probably keep the same back 4 that played against Sunderland.
I'd fancy Coates' chances against RVP and Hernandez a lot more than I'd fancy Wisdom's chances against Evra and Young.

I'd fancy Coates' chances against RVP and Hernandez a lot more than I'd fancy Wisdom's chances against Evra and Young.

Fair enough, each to their own.

I'm not bowled over by Wisdom either but he has the pace to cope with Young and furthermore i don't like the idea of shifting Agger to left back as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom