• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ericksson has cancer

Hyppia is the only legend there, dudek for Istanbul, but it's a charity thing.

Gonzales is a legend the same way the loch Ness monster is. I heard he could play football, I saw grainy videos...

Biscans penis is legendary.

Last edited:
Has Van Der Vart just been eating and doing drugs since he quit playing? 41 years old but looks like 55

Another sign you're closer to the end than to the start... You get just a little choked up when you see legends like Digger and Rushie and Aldo chatting with Jurgen and Torres and Stevie G., etc.

Doubt it. He's been a right bellend.

He came across pretty well in an interview on the Peter Crouch Podcast. Also an interesting story about Traore at Istanbul. Apparently Rafa had told him at HT he was coming off, and Djimi was in the shower already. Then Finnan said he had a twinge so they told Djimi he was staying on. Interesting around mindset, that he might have started completely switching off etc.

Also shared something i'd never really noticed before. The three goals we scored in the shootout were from our 3 subs - Hamman, Cisse & Smicer.

Klopp hates him.

He scored the best goal I ever saw live, which isn't saying much but I love him.

I'm the sort that never wanted to know about the author of the book, or anything about the personal lives of my favorite band.

Hamman was the first player that made me appreciate a Destroyer in MF.
Klopp does not like Hamman, but does Hamman want to play? Hamman loves to relax and probably enjoys punditry more

He came across pretty well in an interview on the Peter Crouch Podcast. Also an interesting story about Traore at Istanbul. Apparently Rafa had told him at HT he was coming off, and Djimi was in the shower already. Then Finnan said he had a twinge so they told Djimi he was staying on. Interesting around mindset, that he might have started completely switching off etc.

Also shared something i'd never really noticed before. The three goals we scored in the shootout were from our 3 subs - Hamman, Cisse & Smicer.

Istanbul produced any number of unsung LFC heroes and Djimi was one of them. There were times in his Liverpool career when I could cheerfully have throttled the guy, but he made one amazingly brave and absolutely vital clearance off the line that night. History turns on moments like that.

Back
Top Bottom