• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2012 - Day 3 - Spain/Italy & Ireland/Croatia

Status
Not open for further replies.
if carroll plays we win

General consensus is, Welbeck's getting the nod. Would expect Carroll to come on at some stage though.

On another note, i wish people would shut the fuck up about Kelly and Henderson being selected as if it's a significant factor when the reality is neither will start and probably not feature in any of England's games.

Robbie Keane needs to be dropped for Long or Walters.
Whelan is an awful footballer,Ward is shit and we have no one to replace him but apart from that bring on Spain.

We surely are better than today's keystone cop performance. 2 soft goals, if not 3
Thats the biggest sickener of all,the thing we do so well went pear shaped tonight.
On a side note did anyone watch the highlights on BBC later on in the night?
That pillow biter in disguise Colin Murray was happy as a pig in shit when doing the analysis.
Wtf does that clown know about football

At the very least, we're gonna need 4 points from our last two games (I'm assuming both Italy and Spain will beat Croatia). 4 points I think is enough to put us second.

Not a fucking chance. It's over. Last night was the one we needed to win.

I didn't watch the game, but Croatia are a decent side.There is no shame in losing to them.

They're definitely decent. I won't argue with that. But what pissed me off, is the fact that we're much better than we were last night. It was a totally different team to the one in the qualifiers. We let ourselves down badly.

Ah I love lists, my version of Oncy's.

Teams in order of what ive seen this far from well goodness to well shitness.
Russia
Spain + Italy (now't 'tween 'em)
Netherlands (they didn't put the ball in the net - off day - but looked awesome in midfield and on the wings, they will come good).
Portugal
Denmark
Croatia
Germany
Poland
Greece
Czech
Ireland

How does a country as small as Croatia produce such a quantity of technically excellent players? And they've been doing it for quite some time too. Some of the footy they played was good enough to trouble better sides than Ireland.

Thats the biggest sickener of all,the thing we do so well went pear shaped tonight.
That pillow biter in disguise Colin Murray was happy as a pig in shit when doing the analysis.

He's a Liverpool fan. Hopefully he knows something. Maybe he's just one of those Norn Iron fans we talked of who are happy to see the republic lose.

In either case we well well beaten last night, so no excuses.

He's a Liverpool fan. Hopefully he knows something. Maybe he's just one of those Norn Iron fans we talked of who are happy to see the republic lose.

In either case we well well beaten last night, so no excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom