• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2012 - Day 4 - France/England & Ukraine/Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough game to call the England match. I am going to say France win by just 1 goal. Sadly I am rarely wrong. Still even if England lose I expect them to beat both Ukraine and Sweden and progress.

I've just seen the England song with James whatever his name is and Dizzee Rascal.

Hmm... hmmm...

If Carroll starts then England have a chance. The French have better players but their CB's are dodgy and quite weak aerially. Carroll could have a field day against them but I have a hunch Wellbeck will start instead

I think you're right, and I also think the French CBs will breathe a sigh of relief if that happens. It'll be the same mistake Rafa made when he left Crouchy out of the team for Athens 2007.

I think you're right, and I also think the French CBs will breathe a sigh of relief if that happens. It'll be the same mistake Rafa made when he left Crouchy out of the team for Athens 2007.
Indeed, we've all seen Koscielny being bullied by physically strong forwards in the EPL and Mexes is no better at dealing with big target men. I don't know too much about their other CB Rami but my French mate Patrice is as worried about him as he is about the other 2.

Aye, Carroll could be the key.

Got a bad feeling about it though, I expect England to lead 1-0 going into half time and then to concede 2 after two blunders.

Aye, Carroll could be the key.

Got a bad feeling about it though, I expect England to lead 1-0 going into half time and then to concede 2 after two blunders.
History repeating itself then

Twitter awash with rumors that Oxlade Chamberlain is starting.

Might not be a bad idea. Use him for 60 mins then bring on Walcott/Downing to run at tired defenders.

I fancy England to win 2-1. Gerrard and Carroll with the goals. Does anyone know if you can watch this on the Internet for free?

Yep, can't say I'd go as gas as supporting England but I definitely want them to win this. Fuck off France.

Team according to Matt Lawton

Hart; Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Cole; Milner, Gerrard, Parker, Ox-C; Young; Welbeck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom