• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2012 QF - Italia vs England

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can be done, though ?

He is boss for the Scum.

Scores tons of goals.

The media love him (for football and dirty shagging crap hair reasons).

I say this as a not-arsed observer.

I've no qualms about his selection in the future, however bringing someone who is missing for 66% of the group stage, and then hoping he's match fit is a massive gamble

Massive summer for us this season to replace Gerrard/ create a system where he is no longer central to our plans.

He looked knackered after 45 mins.

A few good things for Liverpool: Carroll did well when he got a chance, Gerrard looked more like his old self, Johnson was one of the best players on the pitch and Henderson got some invaluable big game experience at a young age.

A few good things for Liverpool: Carroll did well when he got a chance, Gerrard looked more like his old self, Johnson was one of the best players on the pitch and Henderson got some invaluable big game experience at a young age.

And Stevie didn't miss his penno.

Agree with all this.

Players who played well: Joe Hart, GlenJo, Terry, Cole
Decent: Lescott, Gerrard
Average: Rooney, Milner, Parker
Poor: Young, Wellbeck

Lescott played well imo.

Milner and Rooney weren't average, they were shite. Gave the ball away for fun.

Couldn't believe it when Ashley Young stepped up to take a penalty, he put in 4 utterly gutless, inept displays yet he's allowed to take a penalty in a shootout?

Ah well, hopefully he carries on that form with the scum next season.

Bit disappointed but England got what they deserved .

On the plus side I made loads of new Italian mates tonight and their birds are wonderful .

To win the whole thing?? They wont be able to breathe after tonight and the germans will have had 2 extra days rest with a far better squad. Cant see past germany in the semis man!

Although the Italians could adopt England's game plan and execute it much better.

By the way. Our kid is amazing at cutting cheese. It's tartesque.

Love you bro

I see Roy Keane is his usual eccentric self on ITV tonight: 'The fact Gerrard went down with cramp on the hour mark shows where the England players are mentally'.

Lineker had a point - at least that result saved us from being beaten by the Germans again! Taking the positives, all the Liverpool players were great while the Man United players plumbed a new depth of shitness. I don't normally criticise players for missing penalties, but I have to say if Ashley Young had scored his, it would have gone some way to making up for the fact he had contributed bugger all during the previous 120 minutes. And the condition Rooney has been in, grannies around the country have been safe from being ravaged.

Hodgson should have left Rooney out, particularly after the Welbeck/Carroll combination had worked so well on a previous occasion.

I think keepers should try just standing still in shoot outs. If players hit the corners, they'll score, so keepers may as well wait for the ones that are hit down the middle. Last season so many players did that at least it would end the fashion for a while.

Positives :

Gerrard, Johnson and Carroll played well
Our lads get a bit of a break now.
A Manc cunt and a Chelsea cunt cost England
Budgie staying in charge of England
Terry now free to be banged up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom