• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton Fucked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a question for the scousers on the site. You live with these lot. You work with them, most of you are related to them, some of you have married them.

Do you pity them and secretly want them to stay up, or is it no fucking mercy, absolute joy watching them suffer? We all know they'd love us to plummet into oblivion, but I'm asking the scousers here, do you want the blue affinities in your lives to see their team relegated?

This is a question for the scousers on the site. You live with these lot. You work with them, most of you are related to them, some of you have married them.

Do you pity them and secretly want them to stay up, or is it no fucking mercy, absolute joy watching them suffer? We all know they'd love us to plummet into oblivion, but I'm asking the scousers here, do you want the blue affinities in your lives to see their team relegated?
I want them punished and disappear into oblivion.

Honestly? I love seeing them squirm it's funny as fuck. That said I've got some real good mates, non bitter, who are mad blues and for them I don't want to see them go down cos we're all fans of our clubs and know it's be a complete heartbreaker. Then I remember all the horrible cunts I've come across like some twat who once asked me "when's your next disaster?" and was lucky to walk out the alehouse in one piece. For the likes of him I'd say karma motherfucker. Like Woland I'm a bit bipolar on it. My missus is clear as day she's dying for them to go down.

Honestly? I love seeing them squirm it's funny as fuck. That said I've got some real good mates, non bitter, who are mad blues and for them I don't want to see them go down cos we're all fans of our clubs and know it's be a complete heartbreaker. Then I remember all the horrible cunts I've come across like some twat who once asked me "when's your next disaster?" and was lucky to walk out the alehouse in one piece. For the likes of him I'd say karma motherfucker. Like Woland I'm a bit bipolar on it. My missus is clear as day she's dying for them to go down.

Stop being a pussy and listen to your missus - she knows best.

She's a keeper your missus. Send em down

So… is DCL a footballer that identifies as a fashionista or a fashionista that identifies as a footballer?

I want them to go down because it would be fucking hilarious. Have the lids from Kirkby who throw digs at opposition players and boo for 90 minutes and pick their noses and wipe their fingers on little girls' heads to have to go on away days to Rotherham and Luton for a year... but not to disappear into oblivion. Go down for a year, come back up and be shit and never win anything. Status quo resumed.

They won't go down though.

Last edited:
Just recall for a moment that little T. rex cunt launching himself into VVD or the pound shop Brazilian two footing Thiago, and the resultant glee of their fans…

…now tell me you don’t want them to go down, the club to implode and for them to become the next Derby…

It’s the foaming at the mouth hatred that pours out of their fans every time one of our lads goes to take a corner that does it for me. I’ve got a few Bluenose mates who are sound and know the score, but most of them turn into utter gobshites when we talk footy. So let them go down. The decent lads will get over it, the rest of them deserve the misery.

In that season back in the 90s when they nearly went down, I was all in favour of a relegation. Then on the last day of the season when they were 2-0 down to Wimbledon, I flipped 360 and thought it would be shit if they went down & there were no more derbies - by the end of the match when they had got it back to 3-2 I flipped again. Mutipolar I think

I'm loving the karma of all their injuries too. After all the fucking injuries we had last season, and them causing a few of them and revelling in it, as well as palming injuries off as part of the game and telling us to get over it... now the shoe is on the other foot and they're cryarsing about injuries and how unlucky and unfair it all is... it's fucking delicious.

They won't go down though...

The thing that kinda sways it for me is that if we fail to win the title and Everton go down there will be some Everton fans (not all of them by any means, granted, but the absolute bitterest ones) who would probably be happy enough with that.

That attitude deserves relegation.

Tell you what, though. If they go down, there'll be fucking riots and their fans will literally be trying to lynch their players and board. It'll get nasty.
I don't know mate. They seem so defeated already. Loads I know have already reconciled themselves with it. Reckon the derby could get nasty like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom