• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FA Cup 3rd Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Absolutely nothing of interest to me personally bar the 3 games below. Maybe you can find something else to entertain you but I'll be spending plenty of hours this weekend (as all of last week) on just building my new website. Way more fun !

3rd Round Draw in full.

https://www.skysports.com/fa-cup-fixtures

The three of interest :

Ours of course plus :
Wolves vs United (Sat 17.31)
Arsenal vs Leeds (Mon 19.56)

Does anyone know why the BBC's website is listing the kickoff times at one minute past the hour?

The most entertaining thing about this match so far has been finding out that the Rochdale manager has a double barrelled surname, both of which are first names, as well as his actual first name.

Does anyone know why the BBC's website is listing the kickoff times at one minute past the hour?
A minute for the mind, apparently.

Raising mental health awareness.

Whilst I'm behind the idea, these platitudes, like the 'kick it out' t shirts etc, do little, if anything to actually help.

The most entertaining thing about this match so far has been finding out that the Rochdale manager has a double barrelled surname, both of which are first names, as well as his actual first name.
Like abdullah abdullah-karim ?

The changes he made at half time got him his just rewards there. They've been much improved since the break.

I'm thinking Preston v Norwich for the 3pm games.

Either that or Watford v Tranmere.

Both for local reasons, but both have potential to be half decent games depending on how many players are rested etc.

Reckon Rochdale will be delighted with that 1-1 draw with Newcastle. A money spinning trip to Tyneside is better than a 4th round draw at home to Stevenage (or whoever), even if they go out, and may not if Bruce plays his reserves.

Having watched both my first choice games go predictably to the premier league sides convincingly, I've now chosen Fulham v villa.

I'd forgotten how low the camera were at craven cottage, they're basically at pitch side.

I really love that the Brighton left back is called Bong.

I really hope there’s a compilation of his greatest tackles somewhere called “Hits from the Bong”.

Mind you, he’s playing like he’s spent the afternoon getting high.

I really love that the Brighton left back is called Bong.

I really hope there’s a compilation of his greatest tackles somewhere called “Hits from the Bong”.

Mind you, he’s playing like he’s spent the afternoon getting high.

His first name is Gaetan. Gaetan Bong.

And he was in the headlines when another player accused him of having smelly breath, and Gaetan said it was racist or something

What a result for Tranmere tonight.

Bar the Newcastle result, Villa and Brighton knocked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom