• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FA Cup Semi-Finals

Chelsea are such a weird team. They're pretty average but regularly turn up against the better teams.

Jackson is fucking shite.

115m for Caicedo. Good grief.

Lad finds new ways every week to make that signing look more like a laughing stock.

City have been terrible here, wouldn't surprise me if Chelsea go through. Seem to have the edge over City this season.

Edit: Oops, sorry Chelsea.

How many semi final/final losses is that now for Poch? The ultimate bottle job manager this country has seen.

Guess that's what you deserve when you spend 320m on Mudryk Enzo and Caicedo.

Chelsea are useless. Couldn't even get to extra time, despite having 100 chances.

Only consolation is i'm pretty sure City will beat United in the final.

Chelsea are useless. Couldn't even get to extra time, despite having 100 chances.

Only consolation is i'm pretty sure City will beat United in the final.
Still can’t get over Caicedo’s drop in performance

I don't know what more I could have done to give you guys bankers! If you'd all piled on against then you'd be rolling in it this evening! Holidays, Car, Loose women ... all yours for the taking.
Have all that. What I really want are slippers, dressing gown and a rocking chair.

Back
Top Bottom