• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Matchday 31 - Other Games (2-4 April)

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Tonight
Newcastle vs Everton
Forest vs Fulham
Burnley vs Wolves
Bournmouth vs Palace
West Ham vs Spurs

Wednesday
Brentford vs Brighton
Arsenal vs Luton
City vs Villa

Thursday
Chelsea vs United

Forest had a storming first half - amazing what a points deduction does for a team :)

Forest had a storming first half - amazing what a points deduction does for a team :)
You can technically say that we've had a few point deductions during the season. Wasn't due to the FA though

That was a very dodgy off the ball foul from Tarkowski

Another of those wrestling in the box challenges we don’t seem to get

and it's 1-1. Sloppy by Newcastle who should be up by 2 at least.

Lucky boy DCL, terrible pen.

Can see why Dummett hasn’t started a game for them in about 42 years.

This game will go in to tomorrow. That corner took over 2 minutes

cant believe everton are not in the bottom 3 uneal been garbage :rolleyes:
At first I thought Everton were lucky to stay up these past few seasons because the bottom 3 were even more garbage than they are. But lately I've come to accept that Everton might be just be good enough to stay up, they're just a bottom half team.

At first I thought Everton were lucky to stay up these past few seasons because the bottom 3 were even more garbage than they are. But lately I've come to accept that Everton might be just be good enough to stay up, they're just a bottom half team.

I think they've been lucky this season that they have about 5-6 teams around them who are all worthy of being relegated, they can't score goals (for all their defensive solidity). This was the ideal time for them to go down, before their new stadium opens.

Unless Luton get it together late on Everton will survive even with two points deductions in the same season, which (grudgingly) deserves a bit of respect

Villa beat City in December at home. It will be worth keeping an eye on the score if nothing else.

Sadly Watkins has been ruled out.

Not a bad team:

Martinez

Konsa Carlos Torres Digne

Luiz Tielemans

Bailey Zaniolo Diaby

Duran

it will be interesting to see level of rotation from both City & Arsenal tonight.

Both play away at the weekend (City at Palace, Arsenal at Brighton) so a home match might be the ones both of them rest players for.

I actually think it could be in Villa's interest to have Watkins out, as their line up will be hard to predict for Pep, and they might not know how the likes of Duran or Zaniolo play. These players also have something to prove. Pep will be cautious about playing KDB, and he might also tinker at the back.

For Arsenal, i think they might consider the need to rest or rotate the odd key player like Rice or Odegaard which would disrupt their team. Although with Chong and Doughty missing for Luton it looks a tough one for Luton. Let's just hope they try to YOLO it rather than sit back. They will take a lot of encouragement from their home game against Arsenal, even if it was a defeat to a last minute set piece goal.

Probably none.

Arsenal don't need to worry about injuries....since they magically never get any and the City players are probably all on PED's anyway so they'll be just fine to line up the same (as they pretty much have done since August) other than the odd injury they've picked up.

my Arsenal supporting mates think they’ll rotate a lot tonight to be fresh for Bayern

Back
Top Bottom