• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fabinho leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Woland if the Makhtoums ever become owners of LFC, you'll be happy to know they're Dog lovers
FKBTYT2QIV4FSRSYDXI7V2NQCA.jpg

Yeah my son's gf is from Saudi and her mum (still there) has half a dozen little yappy things.

In that Bill Bryson Shakespeare book, he said something about the church recategorising chicken as fish. Never read it anywhere since though.

no wonder the clergy hated Darwin, he rumbled their game in so many ways

Could have been worse. Could have said that amongst all the other untold and incalculable wealth he's amassed, the Pope needs to live in the middle of the biggest, in orders of magnitude, fine art collection on Earth. The kinda horde that a dragon would think was totally vulgar, and then go on about poverty and humility all day, providing a blueprint for every successful fascist since.

I don't like cats, but we have four of them at the moment, and I always start to feel nervous when the number drops as low as 2.

The reason - I just don't like cats I fucking hate (am terrified of) rats, and we have none ...

Because the pope wanted to prop up the fishing industry in Italy back in the day.
Is that true? Interesting - there is always a non spiritual reason for all the spiritual rules. Like have mass on a Sunday cos the bizzies don't hand out parking tickets that day

Ah just checked this as I didn't know that. It seems it's still good for growth but may contain some serious parasites such as toxoplasmosis.

I even went as far as to create their very own outdoor poo pit - which they did use… but seem to prefer to poo on the veg.

I think they just like to remind me of the house hierarchy - which has me at the bottom.

Good luck big man, another one leaving slightly weirdly without the gratitude and attention they deserve.

Ah ffs. He's earned millions, he was great, he went shit, he's gonna earn zillions more. What do you think he needs more of? Appreciation?

There's a wash and wank on Scotty Road that'll start and finish him for fifty quid. What else do we owe him?

Ah ffs. He's earned millions, he was great, he went shit, he's gonna earn zillions more. What do you think he needs more of? Appreciation?

There's a wash and wank on Scotty Road that'll start and finish him for fifty quid. What else do we owe him?

A wee lap round the pitch, something framed handed over with a few words and a lot of applause. Just feels weird

Multi billionaire club in negotiation with Saudi reps - "You want our player? Sure, we'll happily take your blood oil millions"

fans onboard and see nothing wrong with this hence no reason to call it out

Also fans - "But fuck the players for taking that same blood oil millions because you know they're already multi-millionaires and they should refuse the offer because the fans tell them too"

Seems from where I'm standing people are just trying too desperately hard to find reasons to vent when really they're in a state of conflict with their own mental intellect and beliefs.

"Just give us ya blood oil millions you Saudi cunts then fuck off and burn.......but please also feel free next season to offer us 200m for Salah"

For the love of humanity, make it make sense.

Last edited:
If you drive a car or use oil to heat your house is that tacit approval?

Saudi oil has been integrated into Western society for decades. It's ridiculously hypocritical to launch attacks on players (there was hardly a peep when Ronaldo went there) when most people are already unknowingly complicit and certainly untold numbers of businesses / industry are knowingly complicit.

That aside, inclusion not exclusion is, I believe, the only way to change Saudi Arabian politics. Exclusion simply doesn't work and only entrenches both sides.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see a positive effect on the politics of that country as a result of this 'football revolution'. At the very least it will make human atrocities there more difficult to contemplate and implement due to the optics.

Last edited:
Says the guy ranting and raving about getting banned at Anfield like he's some school boy, haha as if you'd do a fucking thing you silly sausage.

Strip away all your big fancy cuss words which you pretend to think you're cool by saying, you're just a middle aged old man sat behind his phone/laptop, so do us all a favour and pipe the fuck down.

If you drive a car or use oil to heat your house is that tacit approval?

Saudi oil has been integrated into Western society for decades. It's ridiculously hypocritical to launch attacks on players (there was hardly a peep when Ronaldo went there) when most people are already unknowingly complicit and certainly untold numbers of businesses / industry are

That aside, inclusion not exclusion is, I believe, the only way to change Saudi Arabian politics. Exclusion simply doesn't work and only entrenches both sides.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see a positive effect on the politics of that country as a result of this 'football revolution'. At the very least it will make human atrocities there more difficult to contemplate and implement due to the optics.

Now say something negative about China. Simping for dictators is a great look dude.

Says the guy ranting and raving about getting banned at Anfield like he's some school boy, haha as if you'd do a fucking thing you silly sausage.

Strip away all your big fancy cuss words which you pretend to think you're cool by doing, you're just a middle aged old man sat behind his phone/laptop, so do us all a favour and pipe the fuck down.

You think pathetic, thick, fucking and prick are fancy cuss words. Kinda proves the point. You spam the site with your gutter drivel and it's why most of the decent posters can't be arsed anymore.

Fancy cuss words.....for you, as they seem to be the only ones you know.

"fucking and prick" lol. Getting "Raheem" and "Sterling" flashbacks here.

"Gutter drivel" is at least somewhat new so I'll give you that 1. Might use that myself.

He can't, doesn't quite measure up on his intellect scale.......instead he'll probably just rage at the mirror and then come back in a few mins and tell you you're a fucking thick cunt prick thick cunt thick strawman prick....oh, did I mention prick?

Guy genuinely thinks he's the Lord Jesus Christ of SCM and sets the standards and expects everyone to follow his path of righteousness. Arrogant sleazeball.

Great misdirection. Now answer the questions I posed.

Questions? There's only one isn't there? I thought it was rhetorical. Do you actually want me to answer it? I suppose you do.

Ok. Driving a car is not tacit approval of terror. No.

Is that clear? Is there anything else needs clearing up?

Questions? There's only one isn't there? I thought it was rhetorical. Do you actually want me to answer it? I suppose you do.

Ok. Driving a car is not tacit approval of terror. No.

Is that clear? Is there anything else needs clearing up?
Not really what I was referring to, though maybe changing 'tacit approval' to being a hypocrite works for those using the end products of Saudi oil exports?

My actual reference was to the statements I made so maybe you could also try pointing out when the opposite to... 'inclusion not exclusion is, I believe, the only way to change Saudi Arabian politics. Exclusion simply doesn't work and only entrenches both sides'... has actually worked without resorting to war / force?

I know politics is infused with liars, beggars, whores and thieves but in peacetime exclusion, ranting and raving simply hasn't worked.

What the fucking hell are you going on about?

Please put it in really simple terms so that dickheads like me can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom