• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fergie to retire (confirmed)

Howard Webb must be disappointed not to have got a mention in the "thank you" speech

I see people saying "There will never be another like him" and I cringe. There will always be another, it's just a matter of how long it takes before the guy arrives. There might, however, not be another that combines both these levels of accomplishment and cuntishness.

I see people saying "There will never be another like him" and I cringe. There will always be another, it's just a matter of how long it takes before the guy arrives. There might, however, not be another that combines both these levels of accomplishment and cuntishness.
So in other words there will never be another like him?

Chris Evans has just read out an email on the radio:

Listener: My grandad was Bob Paisley, the only British manager to win the European cup three times.

Chris Evans: Are you listening Alex? Perhaps you retired too early.

Oh how I laughed.

Chris Evans has just read out an email on the radio:

Listener: My grandad was Bob Paisley, the only British manager to win the European cup three times.

Chris Evans: Are you listening Alex? Perhaps you retired too early.

Oh how I laughed.

Its brilliant isn't it. Of course Ferguson has to be up there with the greatest managers but this total disregard for previous amazing managers (except for Matt Busby of course) is getting a bit mental.

Paisley did it in a genial fashion and didn't need to be the playground bully. The comparison Macca made with Ferguson and Thatcher is pretty close. He's a nasty divisive individual.

Oh and whilst I know its up to everyone else how they refer to him but really do we have so suffer people on here calling him "Fergie" or "Sir Alex". Cunt will do me everytime.

Maybe so. It just doesn't annoy me as much as Sir Alex and SAF.

Personally, I'll be sticking to cuntbag.

I call him Fergie. Its not an affectionate term. I call him that to emphasise that i wont call him SIR or Mr or any other shit.

Hes an aul cunt. Fergie. Shit singer. Shit royal. Aul cunt.

I call him Fergie. Its not an affectionate term. I call him that to emphasise that i wont call him SIR or Mr or any other shit.

I call him Fergie because I can't be arsed making sure I spell his surname correct. I'd sooner shorten it to cunt.

I'm sure it isn't your intention or that of others who agree with you to convey an affectionate message, but that term still does so IMHO. It humanises the disgusting old monster.

I'm sure it isn't your intention or that of others who agree with you to convey an affectionate message, but that term still does so IMHO. It humanises the disgusting old monster.
But thats just your opinion.
I dont use it as a term of endearment.
It doesnt matter if you view it as such really.

I wont use his surname or his christian name. And I will NEVER use his title, and any Liverpool fan who does is a cunt and a shit fan imho.

I dont go in for calling other managers or players names, I think its childish and wanky 'Arsene Whinger' etc
I dont do it.
Fergie is as good as he will ever get from me.
And its NOT an endearment its a slight.

I keep reading the title of this thread and waiting for the (confirmed) to be removed as he changes his mind again.

I wont use his surname or his christian name. And I will NEVER use his title, and any Liverpool fan who does is a cunt and a shit fan imho.

I dont go in for calling other managers or players names, I think its childish and wanky 'Arsene Whinger' etc
I dont do it.

It actually does if you want to get your meaning across, and I very much doubt my reaction to the term "Fergie" is peculiar to me alone. But whatever floats your boat.

I dont do it.

This man ^^^^

This man speaketh for me.

Back
Top Bottom