• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

First weekend - other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal will win this now. Some very poor defending from both sides in this game.

I think Leicester have another goal or two in them. Arsenal look dreadful defending.

Kolasinac with the assist for Arsenal's 2nd. Looked borderline offside to me, but the ref let the goal stand.

Hahahahaha, Arsenal's defence is so shit. Again, if you play a kid and two left backs as a back three, what do you fucking expect?

Arsenal's 3-4-3 formation is promising and they looked quite dangerous in attack for periods of the game. But the make-shift defense has been their undoing. Have to say Xhaka (whom I tipped to improve this season) has been shit too. Right now Leicester look like the more confident team.

Can't believe I've missed the first match of the season cos they put it on a fucking Friday night.

I'm not a happy bunny.

Wenger putting his £50million plus striker out on the wing half way through his debut.

Wenger putting his £50million plus striker out on the wing half way through his debut.

Don't see much wrong with that, to be honest. Lacazette looks dangerous on the left; Henry played this way too.

Last edited:
I'd be happy it finishing like this but either side could score again. Great entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom