• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forget Owen - we've got the best striker in the world at our club

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=Frogfish link=topic=34533.msg900507#msg900507 date=1246766456]
There is a cunt in this thread alright but it isn't The Cunt. It's the Administrator who has made any reference to O W E N change automatically to The Cunt so it is impossible to 'modify' my posts to change it back.

Now that is childish, doltish, imbecilic and downright fucking pathetic !
[/quote]

Chill out Frogfish. Are you Owen's mum or something?

I suspect people don't like their words chosen for them.

Re: Forget The Cunt - we've got the best striker in the world at our club

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=34533.msg900530#msg900530 date=1246782032]
There is a cunt in this thread alright but it isn't The Cunt. It's the Administrator who has made any reference to O W E N change automatically to The Cunt so it is impossible to 'modify' my posts to change it back.

[/quote]

Oh shut up you twat.

And if you feel all affronted by that then don't start throwing the 'cunt' references around in the first place. Dish it and you'll get it back.
[/quote]

Listen Bollocks. You need to retrace your steps to see where ' the cunt' references started. They certainly weren't from me because that is not a word I litter my posts with. It seems the only one who can't take it is yourself - dish it out and get it back eh ?

You may feel calling players a cunt a joking matter - I don't. Hence in what was a serious dialogue, changing an opposing view to yours (and not in just a single post) was a hilarious schoolboy prank. Not.

[quote author=TheBunnyman link=topic=34533.msg900532#msg900532 date=1246782426]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Owen seems to polarise views more than any other Liverpool player I can think of offhand. I happen to think he would have been a good deal for us - not to be, whatever, not a biggie. However the abuse he's taking on here, as an ex-Liverpool player who performed more than admirably for us, really gets my back up. A cunt ? I don't think so, although it's really not worth raking those Owen transfer coals over once again.

[quote author=Paddy link=topic=34533.msg900477#msg900477 date=1246751660]
I wish he would accept my Facebook request.
[/quote]

How'd you know which one is really him Paddy? There's about 50.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=34533.msg900727#msg900727 date=1246807583]
[quote author=Paddy link=topic=34533.msg900477#msg900477 date=1246751660]
I wish he would accept my Facebook request.
[/quote]

How'd you know which one is really him Paddy? There's about 50.
[/quote]

Its the one with two women, he's in a suit I think. Has around 5000 friends..

[quote author=Frogfish link=topic=34533.msg900711#msg900711 date=1246806429]
[quote author=TheBunnyman link=topic=34533.msg900532#msg900532 date=1246782426]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Owen seems to polarise views more than any other Liverpool player I can think of offhand. I happen to think he would have been a good deal for us - not to be, whatever, not a biggie. However the abuse he's taking on here, as an ex-Liverpool player who performed more than admirably for us, really gets my back up. A cunt ? I don't think so, although it's really not worth raking those Owen transfer coals over once again.
[/quote]

Assuming we passed up on him,your points have some merit.

There are rumors that he rejected our offer of a pay as you play contract.

Which if true,basically means he chose them over us because the money was better.

Its not confirmed,but then neither is the contention that we were completely disinterested.

[quote author=Frogfish link=topic=34533.msg900703#msg900703 date=1246806016]
[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=34533.msg900530#msg900530 date=1246782032]

[/quote]

Oh shut up you twat.

And if you feel all affronted by that then don't start throwing the 'cunt' references around in the first place. Dish it and you'll get it back.
[/quote]

Listen Bollocks. You need to retrace your steps to see where ' the cunt' references started. They certainly weren't from me because that is not a word I litter my posts with. It seems the only one who can't take it is yourself - dish it out and get it back eh ?

You may feel calling players a cunt a joking matter - I don't. Hence in what was a serious dialogue, changing an opposing view to yours (and not in just a single post) was a hilarious schoolboy prank. Not.
[/quote]

Erm...you called me a cunt for changing the title. You're acting like a menopausal old woman. And a twat.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=34533.msg900913#msg900913 date=1246825394]

[/quote]

Oh shut up you twat.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Erm...you called me a cunt for changing the title. You're acting like a menopausal old woman. And a twat.
[/quote]

You jumped into a serious discussion with a schoolboy prank that fucked up the thread - and you call me a twat ? Why don't you just admit you fucked up and apologize.

Thank you, accepted.

[quote author=Frogfish link=topic=34533.msg900915#msg900915 date=1246825979]
[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=34533.msg900913#msg900913 date=1246825394]

[/quote]

Oh shut up you twat.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You jumped into a serious discussion with a schoolboy prank that fucked up the thread - and you call me a twat ? Why don't you just admit you fucked up and apologize.

Thank you, accepted.
[/quote]

I didn't jump into anything. I added a word censor that changed the word Owen in EVERY thread in EVERY forum for a quick laugh. Yet that was deemed bad enough for me to be labelled a cunt by you. So I recommend you get your facts straight before you start the finger pointing Widow Twanky.

Cat got your tongue Frog? Or are you sitting there realising you've made yourself look a right cunt by barking up the wrong tree? I'll take your silence as a realisation that you've acted like a stroppy Grade A twat. And you don't need to apologise, the fact you've made a div of yourself is good enough for me.

It was amusing at the time and only repeated on the request of a number of posters. However, it was accepted that it was childish by Sheik which was why it was originally reverted.

There's no point being hysterical Froggy, the fact is Owen is a cunt for his behaviour in respect of this transfer. He's shown no respect to Liverpool fans with any of his comments, which is unacceptable.

This place is doing my fucking head in. There's too many divs ready to jump down your throat for trying to have a bit of a laugh. I really can't be arsed with it. Have fun eating each other.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=34533.msg900953#msg900953 date=1246831600]
This place is doing my fucking head in. There's too many divs ready to jump down your throat for trying to have a bit of a laugh. I really can't be arsed with it. Have fun eating each other.
[/quote]

You gonna take it all personal too as well Sheik?

Froggy was... well, I don't know what the fuck he was doing, but what the fuck do you care anyways? Water off a ducks back, no?

[quote author=keniget link=topic=34533.msg900954#msg900954 date=1246831693]
[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=34533.msg900953#msg900953 date=1246831600]
[/quote]

You gonna take it all personal too as well Sheik?

Froggy was... well, I don't know what the fuck he was doing, but what the fuck do you care anyways? Water off a ducks back, no?
[/quote]

Thats like the SCM view of cunt, generally.

If Torres stays fit for 60 games this season and plays as well as he did in his 1st season then we will be very very close again this year.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=34533.msg900944#msg900944 date=1246830380]
Cat got your tongue Frog? Or are you sitting there realising you've made yourself look a right cunt by barking up the wrong tree? I'll take your silence as a realisation that you've acted like a stroppy Grade A twat. And you don't need to apologise, the fact you've made a div of yourself is good enough for me.
[/quote]

You are behaving like some naive teenager trying to score petty points. Put your brain into gear. You should know by now that usually I live +8 GMT ahead of you, although currently on a family holiday in Thailand (so +6 hours), so your post above was past 04.00 in the morning - you are showing yourself up, again. Stop whilst your behind will ya ?

Since I happen to be on vacation in Phuket & I am now happily sitting back looking at the great view from our apartment I don't see the point in prolonging a debate with someone who seems to think they are beyond reproach - just because he's got a monitor's badge & can. Seems you've got a gob on because your 'joke' was not appreciated. I have better things to do. Off for lunch in the restaurant on the beach now .........

scm1.jpg

scm2.jpg

[quote author=Rafiagra link=topic=34533.msg900945#msg900945 date=1246830450]
It was amusing at the time and only repeated on the request of a number of posters. However, it was accepted that it was childish by Sheik which was why it was originally reverted.

There's no point being hysterical Froggy, the fact is Owen is a cunt for his behaviour in respect of this transfer. He's shown no respect to Liverpool fans with any of his comments, which is unacceptable.
[/quote]

I was well pissed off that in the middle of a serious discussion it made it look like we were all calling Owen a cunt. I wasn't and won't - we have absolutely no idea what has gone on behind the scenes and why Owen eventually went to United. NoW are running a story that he would have taken a massive cut in wages to come here. Take that with a bucket of salt but it highlights the fact no-one knows what went on.

Pretty much anyone, if they were Owen, would have taken the United deal if we weren't in for him - be real, Hull or United ? As for his comments, well it would have been impolitic of him to mention Liverpool (and it was 6 years ago for goodness sake) and we all know how he tries to get the supporters onside so a blatant attempt to curry favour with United's. I think his United comments were classless and ill-advised but typical Owen.

[quote author=Frogfish link=topic=34533.msg900996#msg900996 date=1246856770]

[/quote]

I was well pissed off that in the middle of a serious discussion it made it look like we were all calling Owen a cunt. I wasn't and won't - we have absolutely no idea what has gone on behind the scenes and why Owen eventually went to United. NoW are running a story that he would have taken a massive cut in wages to come here. Take that with a bucket of salt but it highlights the fact no-one knows what went on.

Pretty much anyone, if they were Owen, would have taken the United deal if we weren't in for him - be real, Hull or United ? As for his comments, well it would have been impolitic of him to mention Liverpool (and it was 6 years ago for goodness sake) and we all know how he tries to get the supporters onside so a blatant attempt to curry favour with United's. I think his United comments were classless and ill-advised but typical Owen.
[/quote]

You're not seriously in a rage because you typed 'Owen' and it came out 'Cunt',are you?

Lighten up,Froggy.

Enjoy the beach.

As for his 'paycut';as I stated earlier,another rumour is that we offered pay as u play,which was rejected.

It may be untrue,but the article you're referring to might be as well.

If true, Michael Owen chose United over Liverpool because they offered more money.

Not nice reading,eh

[quote author=Avmenon link=topic=34533.msg900999#msg900999 date=1246859536]
[quote author=Frogfish link=topic=34533.msg900996#msg900996 date=1246856770]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You're not seriously in a rage because you typed 'Owen' and it came out 'Cunt',are you?

Lighten up,Froggy.

Enjoy the beach.

As for his 'paycut';another rumour is that we offered pay as u play,which was rejected.

It may be untrue,but the article you're referring to might be as well.

If true, Michael Owen chose United over Liverpool because they offered more money.

Not nice reading,eh
[/quote]

don't listen to avey.

Take up arms and fight for your right to free speech on the internet and destroy the dictator commander general supreme leader from North Eastern Korea that is sheiky!

*runs*...*but trips*

[quote author=Dreambeliever link=topic=34533.msg900960#msg900960 date=1246833437]
If Torres stays fit for 60 games this season and plays as well as he did in his 1st season then we will be very very close again this year.
[/quote]

I don't get your logic.

He didn't play well last year (22 goals in 36 appearances)?
You don't think we can win the league if he stays healthy for say 45-50 games (He played 36 last year)?

[quote author=LeTallecWiz link=topic=34533.msg901078#msg901078 date=1246872788]
[quote author=Dreambeliever link=topic=34533.msg900960#msg900960 date=1246833437]
[/quote]

I don't get your logic.

He didn't play well last year (22 goals in 36 appearances)? 
You don't think we can win the league if he stays healthy for say 45-50 games (He played 36 last year)?
[/quote]

He played 9 less league games last season compared to the one before, and many times he did play, he was coming back from a strain. As a result, he wasn't his natural self on the pitch.

He also played alongside Steven Gerrard far less; they only started something like 10 games together.

Clearly if those factors were different we would have had a more successful season, and probably would have clinched the league.

[quote author=vantage link=topic=34533.msg901092#msg901092 date=1246874769]
Classic thread chaps.

old_gits_270.jpg

[/quote]

FFS now I have a stalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom