• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Froch Vs Groves II - Sat 31st May @9pm (or there abouts)

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters

Red Astaire

Member Of 'The Toilets At The Harry Fan Club..
I thought this might deserve a dedicated thread of it's own seeing as this is one of the most eagerly awaited fights in many a year.

Mods feel free to delete if you think this detracts from the main boxing please thread.

I see the trash talk has already gotten silly.

Carl Froch given 'death row' warning by George Groves

By Ben DirsBBC Sport
CARL FROCH V GEORGE GROVES II

• Venue: Wembley Stadium
  • Date: Saturday 31 May

"He's like a man on death row and I can't imagine that would be very nice," said Londoner Groves, 26.
"His destiny is to lose and I'd much rather leave him to digest all of that in peace.
"Nothing needs to be said between us. It's dawning on him that his day of reckoning is approaching and he's in a fight he cannot win.
"On Saturday it's going to hit him like a slap in the face - it might hit him during the ring walk or it might hit him in the form of a left hook"
"But he knows when he looked in the mirror the following morning his face was swollen, he had two black eyes, a swollen lip and lumps all over his head.
"The magnitude of the event could be dawning on him. That could be why he was so quiet and subdued at the press conference.
"I thought he would have made one last effort to get under my skin. But he's lost the mind games all the way, whatever he said wouldn't have been relevant."

Bring it!

Mine's the vote for the draw above. They can both bang, but they do not like one another and that will spur on either fighter who gets caught with a good one to get up and keep going. Lots of people are predicting a knockout or a stoppage but I reckon it'll go the distance and I can't split them.

Yeah you can kind of see it happening that's why included it in the poll. I could easily see a draw and then Froch to beat him in superfight III then retire.

Froch to KO him in round 10 or 11.

Wouldn't be suprised to see Froch do a Bute job on him either and get him out of there early.

Groves irritates me with his eyes, hopefully he gets taken apart and knocked out.

Dunno why so many people have it in for Groves. Seems like a nice lad to me.

Froch is the one coming across as the twat imo.

Just keep refreshing it and it should appear.

I could not get it on the laptop when it was working on the Pi but it has just come on.

Don't have flash on my nexus so links won't work....so looks like I'm heading to the pub if the site doesn't load...

thanks for hour help

Don't have flash on my nexus so links won't work....so looks like I'm heading to the pub if the site doesn't load...

thanks for hour help

Just add flash dude.

Google flash android & there's loads of places tell you how, it's easy. Use dolphin browser & flash will then work automatically.

Watching it on my usual cs server through sbo Hd on the projector, love boxing on the big screen.

Degale fought really well, better than I thought he would, deserves his chance.

Heating up nicely. Groves clearly not wanting to burn out early like last time, both fighters landing a few good blows. Nice.

Im not a boxing fan. Just like duff ups.

Getting better

Ha. That explains it.

Whilst not a die hard boxing fan I appreciate the art.

Froch using his jab properly is the difference tonight, much sharper & stronger & it's stopping Groves putting his weight or pace into his punches.

Ha. That explains it.

Whilst not a die hard boxing fan I appreciate the art.

Froch using his jab properly is the difference tonight, much sharper & stronger & it's stopping Groves putting his weight or pace into his punches.

I miss Eubanks and benn

Back
Top Bottom