• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Froch Vs Groves II - Sat 31st May @9pm (or there abouts)

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
Boom! Take that. Great fight. Groves was looking good as well. My mate just won a stack of cash on that as he had Froch in the 8th. Jammy bugger :D

Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I said to Bex & my mate before Froch in the 8th. That would have been big money. Silly Jon didn't bet, I was sure too. Doh.

36 nearly 37. Fucking hell. Mental. He's a boss fighter & always has been, he's massively underrated worldwide, hopefully he'll get that Vegas shot he wants.

Was real nip and tuck until the knock out, just when you thought Froch was getting on top, Groves would win the next round.

But Groves has a suspect chin, the same as Khan, that's got to be career limiting against the better fighters. Would love to see Froch v DeGale

Was real nip and tuck until the knock out, just when you thought Froch was getting on top, Groves would win the next round.

But Groves has a suspect chin, the same as Khan, that's got to be career limiting against the better fighters. Would love to see Froch v DeGale
Hey @Mr_V - Not seen you on here for a bit. Hope all is cool buddy. :)

Back
Top Bottom