• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fulham (A) - PL - 21 April 2024

The 442 idea isn't end of the world. What is awful though is the idea of gravy and Trent at the base of it. Fucking no.
Then just switch Mac and Grav then. It’s clear we need new ideas and fresh legs because I can promise you playing a lifeless Diaz Jones and Szobo and a shot Mo, we will lose. We know what shit we serve up when we start with too many off form.

Don,t know about midfield but the front three should be Nunez (left) Jota (Middle) and Daiz Right (right)... Gakpo,and Salah Bench
Nunez can play from the left, and Daiz when on the righ has created chances and push Jota further for ward ( Plays from too deep)
Both Nunez and Daiz should get enough balls in the area for Jota to do what Jota does

Last edited:
I’m sticking my balls on the line with this one.

Stick it with my other boss calls. MomoWASright.

Alisson, Trent, Quansah, VVD,
Robbo, Endo, Elliott, Gravenberch, Gakpo, Jota, Diaz

Tbf, it doesn't really matter who plays. What matters is which team will show up - the one who will plays like their lives depended on it, or the one who's already thinking bout their summer holidays or their next contract/club elsewhere. I can stick a half fit Danns in and still feel confident that the least you'll get is that he'll fight for you.

The problem is you just know the best you're gonna get from dopey Grav is a 7/10, and that's only if you're very very lucky.

Couple of losses and all the doom mongers come out to play with their cycle of tripe.

It would appear supporting the team is lost on some of you.

Good team apart from Gravenberch but Macca looked fuck midweek and we'll need him fresh for the derby. Everyone else looked shit in midfield lately anyway so I'm fine with trying something else. Bench should be strong as well so he can be easily hooked at half time if he's having one of his shithouse performances

Gakpo also deserves another start as he looks sharper than Salah and Nunez at the moment

I'll be happy if both of them put in decent 6.5/10 shifts, it's not like we've seen anything on that level from Salah, Nunez, Szob or Curtis recently

Back
Top Bottom