• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Genk (h) post-match

Status
Not open for further replies.
75380436_10158445190262573_7435816457964879872_n.jpg

Yeah. Valid points. After all it is just some mumbling at a Forum anyway, but I also enjoy those ratings as he actually take the time to reason the score. Bravo old man!!

If anything I think he should mention Firmino's lack of scoring though. I think he missed that part.

Firmino misses more often

Salah has 8 this year. He had 13 the year he broke records.

It’s not a terrible record, he just needs to find some consistency

Salah has 8 this year. He had 13 the year he broke records.

It’s not a terrible record, he just needs to find some consistency

But he takes more penalties this year?

His first season he also missed a little early on, before he scored from almost everything. So I am not to worried about him.

Salah actually had a good game the other night.

I've taken to rewatching matches a lot since last season, as I find watching it knowing the result & not panicking gives you a much more reasoned viewpoint.

Salah's performance was actually much better when watched again, the only thing he struggled with is the most important thing scoring & shooting, but that's the one thing you can't force.

If he continues putting a shift in like that & moving the way he did then the natural goalscoring will come back at some point.

Hopefully that's on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom