• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

6CM Addict
Honorary Member
For £7m, would you have him? 22 , tidy player and apparently was only committing to Swansea if Rodgers stayed. Cheeky bid perhaps ?

He's already signed for the Swans hasn't he? If not Rodgers is going to look an uber cunt if he snaps him up.

for that price definitely. If we have 30M though i'd prefer yann m'vila or kevin strootman out of reach though most probably.

Sign him and joe Allen up

Yep, 2 very good players. I would.

I wonder what the terms of his leaving will be. As im sure, like Hodgson leaving fulham, there'll be a clause inserted that reads something like 'you may not sign any of the current squad with the exception of paul konchesky because he's well shit and his mother has a big mouth'

Anyone but Adam.....and Downing.

Edit I don't see what so special about Sigurdson.
Watching Sweden - Iceland, and so far he's been anonymous.

Very good player and for 7 mill an absolute steal.

Hasnt signed or had his medical yet, so this one is still possible.

He has got the potential to be very very good indeed. Wouldn't mind him at all especially not at that prize.

Nothing classic Liverpool-signing about him either, as in he's not 1) over the hill 2) lacking the hunger 3) unproven and a bit shit nor 4) an overly expensive albeit promising Englishman.

That's he's coming to Liverpool?

That would be amazingly good news.

yeah. he was clearly only going for rodgers so i think he'll deffo come here. luckily a price has been agreed without the 'take the piss out of the lfc muppets' upmark.

That's splendid news mate.

A real footballer!!

I almost can't believe it to be honest... if we get Eriksen as well we'd then have two of the most promising midfielders in Europe.

Go us!

I've liked everything I've seen of him so far. Excellent control, great going forward and a real goal-scoring MFer. For 7M we can't go wrong.

That's splendid news mate.

A real footballer!!

I almost can't believe it to be honest... if we get Eriksen as well we'd then have two of the most promising midfielders in Europe.

Go us!
we have good relations with ajax so it may be possible i would prefer one or the other though as i'm a big fan of hendo call me retarded or whatever but he has something about him.

None. I'd rather have someone like Javi Martinez, Strootman, Belhanda, Gourcuff but the club seems set on mediocrity so it doesn't really matter.
gourcuff isn't that good had a couple of good years at bordeaux that's it. Strootman is immense though other than him i'd prefer gylfi over them. Belhanda is more of a winger isn't he? you forgot Honda and M'Vila to ;)

gourcuff isn't that good had a couple of good years at bordeaux that's it. Strootman is immense though other than him i'd prefer gylfi over them. Belhanda is more of a winger isn't he? you forgot Honda and M'Vila to ;)
It's the other way around with Belhanda.
Yeah forgot M'vila.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom