• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hazard signing for chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
5M a year net is dizzy for a relative newcomer, jealous as all hell that we cant sign players like this but at the same time it is just completely unsustainable.

What about the agent! 5M fee bonus.

Well that should be the chavs last signing for about the next five years now that the financial fair plays rule are starting to kick in.

"It's a good choice from Eden," said Dembele.

"He has the quality to succeed in every competition in Europe but the English competition is the best in the world so it will be good for his development.

"Eden is quite small, but in the last couple of years more small players have arrived in the Premier League like Silva, Mata and before that Modric - and Hazard can certainly be like them.

"I think he will need a little time to adapt but it won't take long.''

The boy may be a complete tit but on the pitch he'll tear it up, providing they don't play him out of position.

“Hazard is a very good player. He has many qualities. He is particularly rapid in the first 10 yards.”
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson

“He can play in any top team in the world, today or tomorrow.”
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany

“His creative ability, his talent for unbalancing opponents, his vision of the game, and his consummate skill in making the final pass all make him an in-demand player.”
Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger

“Eden is technically gifted and very fast. I would take him to Real Madrid with my eyes closed. He can become a great footballer, he is a star of the future”.
Real Madrid director of football and former France international Zinedine Zidane

“Faster than Zidane, more technique than Thierry Henry.”
Former France international Christophe Dugarry

“At times he looks like Lionel Messi.”
Former Marseille manager Rolland Courbis

tumblr_m4rpu3xBYe1r6jqyxo1_1280.png

Well this is annoying. We all saw the lad was a talent when we played Lille a couple of seasons ago so we've had plenty of time to monitor him and make a move. Same goes for the Napoli boys, Lavezzi in particular was ace against us and will probably go to some russian/qatar owned set of cunts soon.

Apparently Joe Cole spent last year telling him how great Chelsea was.

Thanks for that you horrible little cunt.

Why are people so arsed. Top player in going to rich owner-funded Chapions League team shocker !!!

From the Guardian :

"Hazard departs Lille having been convinced that Chelsea represents the best career move for him. He will play in the No10's role or off the left, dovetailing with Juan Mata. Joe Cole, the former Chelsea player who spent last season on loan at Lille, has emerged as one of the keys to the deal. Cole repeatedly sold the merits of Stamford Bridge to Hazard, much to the appreciation of the Chelsea hierarchy."

I can't Binny it.... But Cole's a cunt.

well he's hardly going to tell him how good Liverpool is considering we fucked him off the first chance we got!

---------------------Mikel
----------Ramires-------Mata
Hazard-------------------------Marin
--------------------Torres
Could be very good if it gels.

With Chelsea potentially getting hulk, their front 4 looks pretty decent (if fernando is wearing his scoring boots.

Torres

Hazard. Mata. Hulk.

I don't understand why this thread keeps going. Hazard's signed for another club. He's an arrogant tit. Er, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom