• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hazard signing for chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
'I spoke to Joe Cole and what he said above all was that Chelsea was the right club for me. As somebody who loves the club himself, he said he could really see me in the shirt, so when I see him next I'll tell him he was right.'

good stuff joe !

Chelsea/Fulham supporter (who at start of season thought it was more worthy to support down to earth Brentford ) I work with does not seem too impressed . Then again he did not seem to know who he was .

If Roman is smart, he is going to hire Rafa as the manager. This team is going to frightening coached by Rafa. He'll get the best out of Torres and finally he is going to have great wingers to work with. For our sake I hope this never happens.

If Roman is smart, he is going to hire Rafa as the manager. This team is going to frightening coached by Rafa. He'll get the best out of Torres and finally he is going to have great wingers to work with. For our sake I hope this never happens.

If he wanted rafa he'd have been there already.

I think he's trying to tie up a deal with Pep & working out how long he'll need a temporary manager for.

You are probably right. But Pep is not the right fit for them IMHO. Players like Hazard or Hulk are too individualistic, they are more like Zlatan who couldn't get along with Pep. You can't just buy a bunch of selfish talented players and turn them into Barca. Barca is organically grown and based on a like-minded group of individuals who all buy into a philosophy of teamwork above all else. You have to plant the trees and grow these apples, can't just buy them at the supermarket.

I think Pep understands this very well and therefore will not agree to coach Chelsea.

Oh If only Chelsea would sign Rafa I would be the happiest old cunt in the world

I also happen t think Hazard is spectacularly over-rated. I think he will be an EPL flop , happy for people to stuff this post up me if I am wrong ...............

I also happen t think Hazard is spectacularly over-rated. I think he will be an EPL flop , happy for people to stuff this post up me if I am wrong ...............

I don't think he'll be a flop, but nowhere near as good as he was in france. He won't get the time or the space in the PL

The Russians spending spree stinks of trying to impress someone.
Get the feeling that Abramovich is planning to make Pep an offer to good to turn down.

I don't think he'll be a flop, but nowhere near as good as he was in france. He won't get the time or the space in the PL
Well he looked distinctly average in a Belgian team that is a long way off the big-boys the other night

Well he looked distinctly average in a Belgian team that is a long way off the big-boys the other night
Who didn't look average in that game.
Season's over, Belgium didn't qualify for the Euro's and they're playing a friendly. I think it's a bit careless to judge him on that performance.

Hazard is a quality player.

I just hope he thinks he's God's gift to the world like Quaresma and ends up playing for Galatasary in 2 years time.

1310996683812387278.jpg

My bad.

But I do think Rafa would win the league with Chelsea. Fortunately it's not too likely he will be hired.

My bad.

But I do think Rafa would win the league with Chelsea. Fortunately it's not too likely he will be hired.

We love you man ... I'm just kidding anyways.

Whether Rafa would win or not, I don't know. I don't think he's ever dealt with a team that is that loaded with 4 potentially world class attacking talents (Torres, Mata, Hazard and Hulk) - so it would be interesting to watch.

We love you man ... I'm just kidding anyways.

Whether Rafa would win or not, I don't know. I don't think he's ever dealt with a team that is that loaded with 4 potentially world class attacking talents (Torres, Mata, Hazard and Hulk) - so it would be interesting to watch.

Rafa's total pressing and defense + world-class attacking talent = scary. We would have probably won the league with Rafa if we had just one Hazard or Mata type player in addition to Torres and Gerrard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom