• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hello From The Other Side..

Look at these two pricks ganging up on that other prick Leo.

Shocking stuff.
There's two pricks in front of a prick, two pricks behind a prick, and a prick in the middle.

How many pricks are there?

Is Leo self congratulating himself for believing he's winding people up? Bet he's all "You go Leo" in front of the mirror. How odd. Adele doesn't really bother me though. Wouldn't go out my way the listen to her. I save that privilege for Boney M.

@singlerider
1) Bunnyman didn't leave b/c of anything on the site. He fell in love with some yank woman (I think) and split up from his wife and was never heard from since.
2) I don't remember why Wizardry left ... I liked his posting and do hope he returns ... @Wizardry - come back?
3) I think Grumpy monkey still comes here to read ... but also, another great poster ...

Others we've lost:

Grungetosomething or another. He was great. @Judge Jules will remember him.
We've kinda lost Ryan - fatherhood and being right about everything has really pushed him away from us kiddies! :)
I also miss Four Eyes - he was a good guy ...
and themn

Last edited:
@singlerider
1) Bunnyman didn't leave b/c of anything on the site. He fell in love with some yank woman (I think) and split up from his wife and was never heard from since.
2) I don't remember why Wizardry left ... I liked his posting and do hope he returns ... @Wizardry - come back?
3) I think Grumpy monkey still comes here to read ... but also, another great poster ...

Others we've lost:

We've kinda lost Ryan - fatherhood and being right about everything has really pushed him away from us kiddies! :)
and themn

What about Themn ya cunt.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Leo self congratulating himself for believing he's winding people up? Bet he's all "You go Leo" in front of the mirror. How odd. Adele doesn't really bother me though. Wouldn't go out my way the listen to her. I save that privilege for Boney M.
Yeah that's exactly what I'm doing.

Flexing as well?
7ef1df5b85bf85fc90d6e705a025c3c1.jpg

@singlerider

Others we've lost:

and themn
Wizardry was a cunt, so I hope he doesn't

@singlerider

Others we've lost:

and themn
Four eyes posts under a different name.
And Bunnyman was a creepy daterapist.

@singlerider

Others we've lost:

and themn

Bunnyman was an author... did he write anything else ever or is he buried in the nevada desert?

Back
Top Bottom