• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hello From The Other Side..

Bunnyman seems to be focused more on translating now. He translated a much talked about novel a couple of years ago. I expect he's still writing and all though. I read one of his novels and quite liked it, I think.

I read two of them. Liked one

Actually I'm not even sure about which one i like it was that long ago.

The Amnesiac and Republic of trees. I think it was Republic of trees i liked

I had 40 nuggets for my lunch on Friday. Ive proper turned into a machine with nuggets lately. It was fucking easy as well. And only £7.98 for the lot.

We're due a reunion now that you're at my level. (And nuggets are so cheap in Liverpool)

We're due a reunion now that you're at my level. (And nuggets are so cheap in Liverpool)

Yes. I haven't seen you in nearly 3 years so get a fucking flight booked. Free accommodation and match ticket. You only need your nugget money.

Reactions: ILD
Yes. I haven't seen you in nearly 3 years so get a fucking flight booked. Free accommodation and match ticket. You only need your nugget money.

I'll do it soon. I've lost all phone numbers by the way.

I can't believe I'm married and you're engaged.

Reactions: ILD
I heard that the chicken in McDonald's nuggets is liquified and frozen before being shipped to each location.

Actually I'm not even sure about which one i like it was that long ago.

The Amnesiac and Republic of trees. I think it was Republic of trees i liked

I read the first one and liked it. Maybe I'll try the one you liked.

I'll do it soon. I've lost all phone numbers by the way.

I can't believe I'm married and you're engaged.

Whenever you want mate, flight will cost you €50 and your money for a night out. Sorted. Have a look and let me know what's good. I'll pm you my new number.

Mid 30s now mate for fucks sake! Crazy.

I heard that the chicken in McDonald's nuggets is liquified and frozen before being shipped to each location.

Chicken nuggets are fucking boss. I was always a Big Mac man till Ross showed me the way. Now I have both.

Reactions: C/O
Whenever you want mate, flight will cost you €50 and your money for a night out. Sorted. Have a look and let me know what's good. I'll pm you my new number.

Mid 30s now mate for fucks sake! Crazy.

34 today !

Thanks but it wasnt a very happy one

It was as good as it could have been in the circumstances though

Will this cheer you up?

c1cc7160-b94d-4f63-8e33-cc81093c0040.jpg

Back
Top Bottom