• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great..... Really?

The only time I noticed he was on the pitch was the time he "ran around a lot" - he didn't actually have the ball.

Oh... And the time he bluttered a volley over the bar...

He's so average it's unbelievable.

He was alright. Better than usual but lets not go overboard.

In saying that he did help us get a grip of the midfield which allowed Suarez and Sterling do their stuff where it matters, Enrique too.

He always does the things which no one notices, he lets us keep a hold on the midfield. Without him or Lucas there teams can walk through us, he stops that happening. Like Gary says, he lets Sterling and Suarez play, and that volley was a lot harder than it looked.

No-one. My bad.

I'm in the airport a happy man after witnessing a rare home win and a convincing one at that so i've bugger all to be complaining about :)
Fair play.
Safe trip back.
I will be making the same journey I suspect in four weeks time.

This thread has turned into a car crash of idiots with too many prejudices about the lad.

He gave us balance and stability in midfield and does the Lucas role well, the change helped shape the game for us, it freed up Allen, Gerrard and Sterling more and helped protect the back four, keep possession and avoided us getting hit on the break.

Give him a break FFS and some credit when it's due. It's funny that Lucas gets the plaudits (eventually) for much the same.

Mark is right. It's also the same mouth-breathing cock talk that was hailing Shelvey as some sort of Zidane figure.

Hendo was very good today. Lets give the lad the credit he deserves.
I'm a bit shocked people are saying they didnt notice him.
He and Allen bossed the midfield in the 2nd half.

Hendo was very good today. Lets give the lad the credit he deserves.
I'm a bit shocked people are saying they didnt notice him.
He and Allen bossed the midfield in the 2nd half.

It's because he doesn't score from 30 yards, spray 60 yard balls or pass 12 times a minute, he makes us a stronger team though, and he's a model professional. He deserves more time and he's great for our squad.

He looks much stronger in the tackle and is very good at keeping posession.
I'd start him away to Swansea

The best thing about Henderson today (nothing in particular stood out) was that the midfield as a whole looked so much more solid.

He frees Allen and Gerrard up.

Henderson has done nothing of note in a Liverpool jersey. I'll have no problem selling him.

I don't understand how playing him at DM has never been an option for Rodgers? He had a good game once he came on.

Hendo was vastly improved

Anyone who says otherwise has an agenda

Great game today. When Lucas got injured he should have come in and replaced him, I hope he gets more games like he deserves as he sures our midfield right up.
I agree Mystic.
Not wanting to be a smart arse and I say this purely from an educational point of view, it's shore up, not sure ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom