• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hope our new kit turns out better than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third AND European kit ? Surely not.

It does seem strange.

I suspect they may be blowing their own trumpet by making it sound different when it is simply the home kit with an emblem. That's what they usually do with European kits.

We are not getting £25m per year from Warrior sports just for them to produce a couple of new kits every second year.
They will want to get bang for their buck I reckon and that means lots of strips, changing every year.

Won't effect me as my 70's shirt is timeless:)

Yeh but three kits a year is Ok but stretching it a bit. Four is taking the piss.

"We were looking to grow globally, and had eliminated one option after another," Morrow said. "Gridiron football is distributed on a team basis, not through retail. Baseball is not truly global, and basketball is not really an equipment sport."

I fail to understand how football is more of an equipment sport? Because of Shinpads? Everything else is equal to what you have in Basket-Ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom