• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Huddersfield Town v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
c40d2e1a16e66257a054aa901b8c8d79.jpg

Where to Watch:

http://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/index.php?threads/128367/

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve decided to make all my match thread comments now so I can focus more on the game.

5 mins - not a good start.

8 mins - we’re all over the place. It looks like they’re exhausted or something

16 mins - looks like it’s gonna take Lallana his usual 3 months to play himself into form.

22 mins - what the fuck was that?

33 mins - Lovren with the normal Lovren brain fart there. Could have been a penalty.

35 mins - YEsssssssss! Needed that.

42 mins - should have passed there

44 mins - I fucking love Milner

47 mins - what did Klopp say at half time? Did he tell them to take it easy

55 mins - this is shite. We’re gonna concede if we continue like this.

66 mins - firmino and Trent on please. Make it happen Klopp

70 mins - Sturbridge looks so old and slow. Needs to come off.

72 mins - Origi! Wtf!!!! Why didn’t he bring on firmino?

79 mins - yessssssss

84 mins - hahahahaha. Look at Lallana there.

90 mins - not a great performance but three points. Job done.

Salah looks like he's gained a bit of that pace & power back. A couple of weeks age he doesn't get the ball back.

I'm amazed that Origi has made the bench. I was working under the assumption that he would be training with Lazar until his contract ran out.

Nice to see Salah looking for others. I think a couple of assists will do as much for him as a goal. Will also make him less predictable to defend.

Allison didn't do much wrong there, with hindsight the best thing would be to welly it first time, but it's passed back to him that often that these things are going to happen.

Unfortunately cos he's so good with it I think the back four are in danger of becoming over reliant on using him as an outlet.

Not sure why the commentators took a dig at Allison there, he took the ball away from goal so there was no chance of the deflection going into the net. Seems like commentators have already decided on their "makes mistakes" agenda with him.

Makes sense that he's not playing Firmino or Fabinho, simply cos the amount of travelling they've done.

I hadn't realised til earlier they were in South America, cos I hadn't seen Brazil were playing I just assumed they'd not had games.

Sturridges brain is working half a second faster than anyone elses.
Lallana and Salah could both have had chances from him if they woke up

Makes sense that he's not playing Firmino or Fabinho, simply cos the amount of travelling they've done.

I hadn't realised til earlier they were in South America, cos I hadn't seen Brazil were playing I just assumed they'd not had games.

I'm not sure that's why Fabinho isn't playing

They played in middle east v Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom