• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I want ‘Angel’ De Ligt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Murphy on TalkSport saying that de Ligt is off to PSG. So, in light of this decision, and given who is agent is (and if you're like me, having been unimpressed when watching him) you'd have to say that it's a bullet dodged. Everything points to him being a bit of an overrated cunt.
That's what we all hope ;)

Gomez is boss, when fit....and that is the issue.

I saw someone mention that his injuries were not related.
Well, they are, as they all happened to his body...

Sky reporting he's agreed personal terms with Juve of in the region of £220k/week which is just insane. Never mind the transfer fee that is just off the scale

Please change the title to "No De Ligt for us"

It’s quite unlike Juve to buy a foreign CB for this kind of money - one thing Italy has never been short of is quality defenders. I’m afraid the size of the transfer will put a lot of pressure on De Ligt - it’s already not easy to adapt to the different style of game in Italy; the size of the fee will only invite scrutiny and magnify mistakes.

Last edited:
[Fabrizio Romano] De Ligt has accepted Juventus offer of a five-year contract worth €24m a year. The offer would give him a basic salary of around €301,000 a week with add-ons increasing his possible earnings to €463,000 a week. Juventus have agreed to a release clause of around €150m for De Ligt.

We looked at this and laughed probably.

[Fabrizio Romano] De Ligt has accepted Juventus offer of a five-year contract worth €24m a year. The offer would give him a basic salary of around €301,000 a week with add-ons increasing his possible earnings to €463,000 a week. Juventus have agreed to a release clause of around €150m for De Ligt.

We looked at this and laughed probably.

€120m in salary! *faints*

That’s exactly the sort of deal that I think spells the beginning of the end for Juventus as the premier club in Italy. Absolutely bonkers - it cannot make any fiscal sense. Add on the fee and wages they paid/are paying Ronaldo and I think that within one to two years they will struggle.

Juve just signed PSGs Rabbiot too, I bet he is on Emre Can style wages to at 200k a week. How can Juve afford these high wages? Are the rest of the players on youth wages or something? I know LFC can't talk when it comes to wages but we are in an extremely profitable league and doing well in competitions... When Emre Can said he wanted appx 200k to stay at Liverpool we asked him which taxi firm he wanted to leave in. But Juve don't seem to care about things like wages.

Juve just signed PSGs Rabbiot too, I bet he is on Emre Can style wages to at 200k a week. How can Juve afford these high wages? Are the rest of the players on youth wages or something? I know LFC can't talk when it comes to wages but we are in an extremely profitable league and doing well in competitions... When Emre Can said he wanted appx 200k to stay at Liverpool we asked him which taxi firm he wanted to leave in. But Juve don't seem to care about things like wages.
Some of it is just ballshit, and I think it is also a case of bad reporting and an attempt to dissrupt other clubs with top players by turning their heads when they hear other players with less experience, perhaps in some cases less talent and also much younger earning higher than they are. Hopefully the sums are such that earning 300K over 200K is not so important to these players and winning shit is more important.

Regarding Juve, yeah they can probably afford to pay such wages to the likes of Can and Rabiot because they are free transfers. So if they had a budget of 70M to buy players then maybe they can just use a large propprtion of that to pay high wages.

[Fabrizio Romano] Juventus have agreed to a release clause of around €150m for De Ligt.

If this is true and he fills his potential, this will be considered a good price in 3 years.

We can wait to see what happens.

Sarri likes a ball playing CD doesn't he? However I thought Juve had a tadition of having experienced defenders being ruthless in defending while I find the most interesting by De Lgth's game is his positive attacking involvements. Defensive he is more average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom